Chapter 1.

"Okay class, remember we have a quiz in two days! Study up!" The teacher, Ms. Lopez, said as she dismissed us for the day. I stood up and gathered my books and went straight to my locker. I placed my books and saw one of my friends, Chelsea, approaching me.

"Hey Angel." She greeted.

"Hey Chels. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. Going home in a minute, but can you go to my house tomorrow? I wanna spend time with you and Gumi." She asked.

"Uhh. Yeah sure. Why not?" I answered.

"Okay great! I gotta go. Bye." She said as she left for her ride.

I waved at her goodbye and headed for Gumi's locker. As I was getting closer, I saw her talking to her boyfriend, Noboru. I was going to turn around so I could just head home and not disturb her conversation when I heard her say my name. "Angel!" I looked at her with a smile and simply walked towards her.

"Hey Gumi." I smiled.

"Hey Angel. Are you going to Chelsea's house tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was actually going to ask you about that." I replied, and added. "Are you going to bring anything tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm going to bring some DVDs we could watch. Any suggestions?"

"How about, Jaws?" I suggested.

"No, too scary." She said.

"Um.. Meet the millers?" I suggested, again.

"No, too.. Adult." She said.

"Hmm.. Oh! How about Paranoia? It's nice!" I recommended. I did like that movie.

"Okay. I think I have it. I'm also thinking of bringing Click, White Chicks, and other movies." She said as we headed out.

"Okay. It's your choice. As long as you bring Paranoia." I said as we were standing in front of her car.

We said our goodbyes and left our separate ways.

I was walking back home with my normal route with my music playing through my headphones. I was listening to Katy Perry's The one that got away and just looked at my scenery around me. The sun was about to set, leaves were falling, and finally, I got to my house.

My house was surrounded by trees so no one could find it. Unless, you look in google maps or google earth. Or unless you're my neighbour. But no one lived in the house next us ever since we moved here.

I went inside my garden and Porsche, my German sheperd dog, barked and ran to me. I ordered him to stop and he did. I just let him follow me inside the house and to my room. "Hey Porsche, come here boy." I said as I signalled my dog to go closer to me. He obeyed and just lied down on the floor.

I placed my bag under my table, and went to my dog. "Hey boy. Missed me?" I said as I rubbed his ear and his belly. He barked meaning he did and licked my face. "Okay, stop. I gotta go take a shower and do my homework." I stood up and made Porsche leave my room.

I took a nice hot shower and got dressed in my training outfit. I did my homework in about 30 minutes and went to the backyard to see my trainer, Coach Levi, sitting on my back porch.

"What's up Coach?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"You're late, for about 50 minutes." He stated in a serious tone.

"Sorry, I had to do homework." I answered my head down.

Coach Levi, also known as, Levi Jacobs, was the Beta of the Black Shadow Pack. We always had to bow down our heads if we answer him. Reasons why he's my coach, because my Dad, the Alpha, doesn't trust anyone else except for him. So by default, he has to train me, since I'm the only child of the Alpha and Luna, and I'm going to be the one taking my father's place as the Alpha.