Chapter 2.

I woke up with a guy shaking me. I smelled, Blake. I growled at him. "Hey sweetheart, time to wake up. Or else." I heard him say.

"Or else what?" I growled, my eyes still closed.

"Or else, your perfect early record will be destroyed. It's 7am." He said with a grin.

I woke up and pushed him off. "Wow, Goodmorning to you too." He smirked.

"Shut up. I need to change. Go out." I said as I pointed him to go out of my room.

"Nah, I like this view. You're hair looks nice and nice underwear." He still had his smirked on his face. I realised I was just wearing a big shirt and undies.

"Ugh. F*ck get out!" I growled and he stood up and went out of my room.

I changed my clothes to my usual, jeans, sweatshirt, and vans. I put my hair in a bun. I got my bag which was full of clothes, and my other bag which was full of school stuff.

I went downstairs to grab an apple and saw Blake sitting on the couch. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I said as I looked at the time. 7:30. Sh*t. I have 30 minutes till school starts.

"You're coming with me." He simply stated.

My eyes were awake by then. "What?"

"Alpha said that I should take you to school since you have a lot of stuff. His words not mine." He said as he took my school bag.

"Okay. What car?" I asked as we walked to his house, since it was a couple of blocks from mine.

"The pick-up truck." He answered and placed my school bag behind the truck.

"Okay, but please drop me off a couple blocks away from school so no one could know we are friends." I said.

"Ouch. You hurt my ego. Ashamed to be with me." He said his eyes flashed with hurt.

"No. I just don't want to ruin our reputation we had in school already. Besides, it's our last year, please make it a good one." I said and he started the car.

He dropped me off a couple blocks away and drove to school. I walked to school with 5 minutes remaining on time. I went to my class and sat on the second row. Gumi and Chelsea were my classmates so they also sat on second row.

Class started and I, of course, became bored.

*

Finally, school was over and Chelsea, Gumi, and I are going to Chelsea's house. We arrived there around 4:15 and watched a movie. We also prepared food for our own and ate when it was dinner time. We went to bed around 9, but we didn't sleep. We started telling scary stories.

"Okay, I'll start!" I giggled. The girls said YAY at the same time and listened.

"There was once a little girl, named Cecilia, she was really cute and nice. She had four other siblings, Michelle, Joseph, and Jeremy." I started and Gumi was already scared.

I changed my voice to the weird witch voice. "One day, hehehe.. They got a nanny, named Polly, she was the most beautiful maid and nicest too! But don't judge a book by its cover, she was a witch!" I screamed the last part. Gumi already put a blanket over her head and Chels was laughing because of this.

"Since she was a witch, and the kids didn't know, they were horrid to her. Joseph was the most meanest to Polly, he would touch her cooking and would play pranks on her. She hated them! She wanted him to stop but he wouldn't, so she took matters in her own hands." I said with an evil laugh.

"One night, Polly placed a rat on Joseph head and it ate him, leaving his bones to rot. The next day, Michelle, screamed. She started crying and her parents called the police. Polly acted innocently and hugged the kids. But unknowingly they were hugging a murderer." I paused for a bit.