Chapter 6.

His eyes were blue and I was just looking at them. I growled back at him, thinking maybe his part of a pack. I smelt him and it was just a faint scent. I knew him.

I growled and signalled him to wait. He nodded. I went behind the tree where I placed my clothes and went back to my normal form. I put on my clothes and walked back to the wolf. He was still in wolf form and walked to him. He licked my face, I was surprised.

"Eww. Why did you do that for?" I said as I tried to get rid off the slobber. He just shook his head.

"Don't you have your clothes?" I asked as I rubbed his nose. He shook his head no.

I raised an eyebrow. "Did you shred them?" He nodded. Ugh why.

"Okay. Fine. Wait. I'll give you my shirt. Good thing I thought of wearing a my old, big shirts and a jacket. Wait here." I said as I went behind a tree. I took of my shirt and just zipped up my jacket.

"Here. Wear this when you shift back." I said as I let him bite my shirt. He nodded and went behind a tree. He shifted back, and came out of the tree trying to hold down the shirt.

"It's kind of short.." Jack said as he walked towards me.

"That's what you get when you ripped your own clothes to shreds." I said, laughing.

"What? I was in the mood to run. Besides, Dad and I got into a fight cause he started drinking again." He said as he was still gripping on the hem of the shirt.

"Oh. Okay. Come on. Let's go in my house. You can borrow my Dad's old clothes." I said as I guided him to my house.

When I arrived there, I went straight to my Dad's old clothes and Jack followed me. We were in my parent's bedroom and I handed him boxer shorts and a bigger shirt. He put on the boxer shorts and took off my shirt he was wearing...

God. He had a nice looking body. He saw me staring and a smirk replaced his smile.

"You like?" He smirked, gesture to his body.

"No. Just put on the shirt." I said, looking away. Damn. He caught me staring.

"Oh.. Do you really want me to do that?" He cooed. I nodded and looked away before he saw me blushed. We walked out of my parents room and went to the kitchen.

"You hungry? You should be, you live in the middle of the city and of the province." I stated. I grabbed an apple and started to peel off the skin.

"Yeah. Do you have bread?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a piece of bread. "Here." I said as I handed him bread. He thanked me and was just watching me while I peeled off the skin of the apple.

"You don't like eating the skin?" He asked.

"No. For me, it might be covered with a lot of bacteria so I peel it off." I answered. After I finished peeling it off. I started slicing it to smaller pieces.

"Are you cautious or something?" Jack asked. He was just leaning on the kitchen counter.

"A little. One time I bit an apple and there was a worm inside. I had to go to the hospital and clean my stomach incase if there was some worms that went inside of me. I was 6.." I told him as I looked at him.

After I sliced it I gestured him to come with me to the living room. I turned on the television. And started watching some reruns of How I Met Your Mother.

"It's 2am in the morning. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" He asked.

"Yeah so. How about you? It's 2am and you're here in the forest wondering." I said, I later regret it.