The Proposal

"I'm taking Annalise out for the day" Jace stated. I looked towards him with curiosity.

"Where" I ask.

"Surprise" he smiles.

"I hope you both have fun. Bye my children" Mia states before leaving with Alec. Soon enough everyone else followed.

"I'm going to get prepared for today" I told Jace.

"Okay, I'll be doing the same. I'll get you at your room."

I left to my room and went threw my wardrobe.  I decided on a white dress with pink stripes with a white belt, white wedges, white gold chain and bracelet.

After I applied some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss I was finished. "Annalise" he called while opening the door "are you ready?"

"Yeah" I answered. He offered his hand and I gladly took it. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans. We walked out my room and soon enough out the house.

"By the way you look stunning" he said as we walked into the driveway towards the car. In return I gave him a smile. He opened the door for me and I went in. He shut the door and hopped into the drivers seat. Its a little after 2 and I still have no idea where he is taking me.

"Where we going" I asked.

"How bout the movies? Is there a movie you want to see?"

"The new wonder woman" I smiled.

"Okay I'll drop you off there and I need to run an aron but I'll be back in time to pick you up. Is that okay."

"Yeah" I answered. We drove a few minutes till we arrived at the movies. Jace came around to my side and opened the door. We walked in the movies together. He paid for my ticket.

"I'll be in front to pick you up in 2 hours, enjoy the movie. Love you" he added then left. I walked to the theater where my movie was and it just started. I took my seat, right now its 3 and I have till 5 to the movie ends.

Jace POV:
I had to drop Annalise off so I can go to the jewelers. Tonight I'm planning to propose to her, the woman I love. The jewelers I'm going to is the best in town and its 30 minutes away from the movie theater. Just in a minute I should arrive. I am nervous about tonight. I'm going to male sure everything is perfect. I'm taking her to the best restaurant and then ima take her to the first place we met. The place with the waterfall and stones, were I'll propose to her. I parked the car and walled into the jewelers.

"Hello sir, what can I do for you today" a man at the front desk asked.

"I'm looking for one of a king engagement rings" I answered.

"We have about 100 of those just hold on" he responded and left to a backroom. Several minutes later he came with a tray filled with expensive rings. "Fare warning these are quite expensive" he said. I looked at all the rings for what felt like hours but was actually a half an hour made sure I had a good look at them all. Only one of them spoke to me. It was a white gold ring with several amounts of white diamonds and gold flowers. It was beautiful.

"That one" I stated pointing to the ring.

"That one is the best of all the ones here and is really expensive. You have great taste. That'll be $3,300." He put it in the machine. I reached in my wallet and grabbed my credit card and swiped it. "What kind of box do you want to put it in" he asked.

"A white one" I answered. He took the rings and went back to the backroom. In a couple minutes he came out with a white box as asked. "Here you go" he said handing me the box. I took it and checked inside to see the ring then closed it back up.

"Thank you, have a great day" I say.

"Your welcome and you to. Good luck" he called as I left. I drove back to the movies and I arrived just in time.

Annalise's POV:
"Finally" I said with my hands in the air.

"Just hop in" he chuckled.

"Where we going now?"

"Dinner, its an hour away" he answered​. Yay I long car ride. He started to drive and I just went to take a nap.

1 hour later

"Annalise wake up" Jace said shaking me. I woke up and the sun was now setting. We were in front of a big fancy restaurant. Me and Jace got out of the car and went to the entrance. He opened the glass door for.me and we walked in.

"Table for two" Jace said to the hostess. The woman took us to a dim lit table.

3 hours later

Me and Jace had an magnificent dinner. We talked and ate. Now he is dragging me in the middle of the woods. It wasn't any woods though, it was the one we met in. What is he up to. We walked and walled till we were in the exact spot I thought we were going. I looked around and when I turned back to Jace to see why we were here he was one one knee. My heart started to pound faster and faster. He took my hand in his. Is he proposing?

"Annalise, you are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. You make me feel a way I've never felt before. Whenever I'm away from you I can't stop thinking about you. I can't live without you. We've been through hell together. I've lived one year without you and I went crazy. I can't stand you with any other man besides me. I will do anything and everything for you Annalise. I will not let anyone else take you away from me. The moment I first laid eyes on you it was here and I knew that you were the one for me. Every moment and second of each day I spent with you is more time I have to fall in love with you. I love you Annalise. And I always will. So Annalise Salvatore, will you do me the the greatest honor of becoming my wife" he asked. By the time he was finished I was in full shock. "If you like" he added and pulled out a white box which held the most beautiful ring.

"No I won't like to" I answered and I could see the hurt in his eyes "I would love to"I smiled. He shot up and pulled me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer and I leaned in. The kiss was deep and passionate. In what felt like forever we pulled away from each other and he placed the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you to" he answered "let's go home." He took my hand and we headed out the woods with smiles on our faces. We are now engaged and I couldn't be any happier.

------------------------------------------------------
Author's note
Thanks for reading. I hope everyone enjoyed. Today is my cousins birthday so I'm dedicating this chap to him. Any who plz keep reading we might be close to the end. Thx for reading.

Comment
Vote
Share

Until next time, crzygirl264