A Fun Day

"Guys its 12 now let's go get everyone" I screamed in excitement to Elena and Isabelle.
I got up and ran out the door fast. I heard Elena's and Isabelle's footsteps a little bit behind me. I stopped running when I approached Alec's office and I barged in.

"Let's go its 12" I shouted to the Jace, Alec, my dad, and my brother. "Meet me by the front door and tell the slowpokes to meet me there to. I'm gonna get Mia" I stated all in one breath. Then I ran out.

"Elena, Isabelle come with us Annalise said meet her by the door" I heard Alec say.

I could smell Mia's scent from the garden hall and I ran there to. Wait how come I didn't know about the garden hall. It was so beautiful, it had all sorts of flowers of different colors. The flowers were on the ceiling and walls.

"Hey Mia ready to go" I asked.

"Yeah" she answered.

We left out the hall and made are way to the front door. "Where are we going" Roman asked.

"We are going to 6 Flags" I responded. "Come on everyone we're breaking daylight" I said and walked out the door. All 9 of us hopped in an SUV and left. About 2 hours later we have reached our destination.

"Wow... This is amazing, they have huge roller coasters I can't wait" Damon squealed. We all got out and went to the line to get passes. Soon enough we got our passes and started to walk around.

"What do you wanna ride first" my dad Darius asked.

"Oh let's ride the apocalypse" Isabelle's shouted and we headed that way and stood in the line. We waited for about 5 minutes till we got on the ride. We got in and the seats were paired in two.
Me and Jace, Mia and Alec, Isabelle and Damon, Roman and my dad, and lastly Elena with some dude.

"Ahhh!!!!" Isabelle, Mia, and Elena screamed while me and the boys were laughing. The ride twist and turned. It went upside down and everything, it was so fun. Soon the ride ended and we got off.

"That was fun let's try another" I said and the boys nodded. "Amazing my ass that was scary as hell I see why it's called apocalypse" Mia and the girls screamed. "Why are you yelling Isabelle you picked it. Also come on we have a bunch more rides to go" I stated.

"Well can Zack come" Elena said pointing at the make she was riding with. "Why not" I shrugged and started to walk followed by everyone else.

By the time it was five we rode every ride in the amusement park but one. Kingda ka. It was the highest and fastest roller coaster.

"Who's ready to ride"I asked as we approached the roller coaster

"Let's just get this over with" the girls said in agreement.

We got in line and waited about 10 minutes since it was so packed. We all sat in the same seating arrangement as all the times before. Like always Mia Isabelle and Elena screamed meanwhile me and the guys laughed. When the ride was over the girls were screaming  at me and the guys laughed.