My training

The day was pretty slow but tomorrow I start my training I'm pretty stoked. I was laying on my bed playing this game called piano tiles until I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it" I shouted. "Elena and Isabelle" they answered. "Come in, its open" I said. They entered my room and sat at the edge of my bed. I had a spaghetti strapped shirt and joggers because I was going to bed soon. "Are you busy" they asked. "No I'm just texting my boyfriend Alex" I said sarcastically.

"Oh I didn't know you were dating one of our pack members I thought you were daring Jace I guess I'll have to tell him" she responded clueless. "I was being sarcastic you asshole and Jace isn't my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes. "By what I saw this morning I'll see your a couple but that's what I came to talk about" Isabelle stated. "Whatever, what the hell do you want" I asked aggravated. "I was just curious what happened last night" she asked.

It seemed Elena was intrigued because she leaned in. "Only on one condition" I said and she nodded. "Don't pester me about the topic anymore" I said sternly. "OK" was her response. "Oh and this goes for you to Elena. So it started when Alec..." Elena cut me off. "You call him by his first name" she shoot questioned. "He let's me so yeah"I answered. "No fair I have to call him alpha or Mr. Garcia" she pouted.

"Any who he told me about wolfs and that I start my training tomorrow. He mentioned mates and marks and I figured that Malcolm can't do anything if I was marked even if it wasn't fully completed so after having an amazing day with each other I told him I wanted him to mark me not only because of Malcolm but because I really liked him and I think I'm falling for him and he said yes so we came home and after your lecture we went to his room we made out and then he marked me" I explained.

"What about your attire this morning" she asked raising an eyebrow. I sighed "I went to take a shower and he asked if he can join and being the sarcastic ass I am I said sure and he took it literal then hoped in I cursed him out but told him its fine. Soon we were done and we got out and threw some boxers on and I was getting dressed and he said I didn't need all that clothing so I walked out in my underwear" I answered.

They started smiling and if possible I think it was bigger than the chessire can from Alice and wonderland can and they burst out giggling. "OK now get out I need some rest" I yelled and they left. I began to drift off to sleep. Soon it was morning and I felt someone jump onto top if me and said wakeup. I heard laughs in the back and I realized Jace was the one who jumped in me.

"What the hell Jace get off of me don't you see its to early and you three shut the fuck up" I groaned not opening my eyes and covered my face with the blanket. "How'd you know there were three of them with out looking" Jace asked shocked. "Easy 3 scents, 3 heart beats, and there laughs , now get the hell out all 4 of you" shouted. "Only highly trained or special wolfs can do that, Jace your mates freaky I'm out"Damon said.

"3 more to go" I said. "This is kind of weird I'm leaving" Elena and Isabelle agreed and left. "Get up you got training and I'm gonna tell my dad about what just happened" he stated and I got up changed into a sports bra and kept my matching joggers. "Come on" I groaned when I finished getting ready. We went to eat and left to Alec's office. "Dad I came to talk to you about Annalise before you take her to training" Jace said.

"What is it" Alec responded. "Its seems she has impeccable hearing and scent skills and we only know that highly trained wolfs or special wolfs have that ability so I'm thinking she's a rare type of wolf" he explained. "You might me just right and that'll explain why Malcolm's after her" Alec stated. "He once said I was special and I belonged to him so I guess that explains that" i said.

"Well anyways can we start the training" I stated Alec nodded and the 3 of us left to the gym. In a corner there was a ring and there were all sorts if equipment. "Let's began" Alec stated. He handed me some weights and I began to lift them each time it became easy he passed me a heavier one. "OK were are done building your muscles now we have to show you how to fight.