Malcolms pack

Authors note: this entire chapter of my story is gonna be about Malcolm's pack. Hope you enjoy. Comment and share if you likeヽ(^。^)丿
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason's POV:
After seeing what I saw I ran all the way to the warehouse. In less then ten minutes I arrived and bathed in Malcolm's office. "What the hell do you want and who do you think you are barging in like this Jason "Malcolm exclaimed. "Annalise said she couldn't speak to me anymore so I went to go check on her at the place she's at and she was marked" I explained in one breath.

"Thanks Jason I knew I could trust my beta I guess now we'll have to contact are little vampire friend Kalani" he said. "There's something I need you to do" he stated. "And that is" I questioned. "I need you to abduct her" he demanded. "How am I gonna do that" I asked curiously. "Wait till she's alone" he said and looked in my eyes. "Yes sir I'll get right on it, I should have her by 48 hours and I'll start getting ready today" I stated then left.

Malcolm's POV:
Jason left and I dialed the numbers 4072673222 to call Kalani. I waited for her to pick up the phone but no answer. 'God does she have be so got dam stubborn all the time' I thought to myself. I had to speak to her so I hoped in my black Lamborghini and drove off.

It was an hour drive and I finally approached it

It was an hour drive and I finally approached it. She was in a  dark creepy abandoned church. I got out my car and called her again and she pick up this time.

Phone call conversation
Malcolm: how's my favorite vamp

Kalani: what do you want Malcolm

Malcolm: what makes you think I need something

Kalani: you wouldn't call me unless you needed something, besides all you ever did was use me so what do you want

Malcolm: ouch...no need to be sassy

Kalani: oh please you know its true so WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Malcolm: aw you know me so well

Kalani: get to the fucking point already Malcolm

Malcolm: don't tell me what the hell to do and shut the fuck up I was about to, so if you will stay quiet for a second you will know

Kalani: .....

Malcolm: good now what I was trying to say is that I need your help

Kalani: what makes you think I'll help you

Malcolm: cause you once loved me and I am right outside your creepy place. And why did you pick an abandoned dark church

KalaniWHAT.... I coming out now

"So what do you want" Kalani asked

"So what do you want" Kalani asked. "I need you to remove a mark off a girl before its to late" i said. "OK where is she" she asked. "I haven't gotten her yet but as soon as I do I'll bring her to you" I explained. "Wait you need to capture her" she asked. Why dies thus dam girl have to be so fit dam questionable. "She is mine but escaped and before you ask how she stabbed one of my men" I stated. Suddenly she burst into laughter. "I'll keep in touch with you" I said then left. I went back to the warehouse to finish what I was doing earlier before I was interrupted.

Kalani POV:
Great now I have to help him out once again when I thought he was out my life. I probably will end up doing all the work. What have i gotten my self into.

Jason's POV :
I can't disappoint the alpha. I have to do this and I'll be ready in 2 days. I am coming for you Annalise.