Finally Some Fun

I had left Alec's office. I notice that there were slight footsteps behind me then I had felt a tap on my shoulder and I swiftly turned around. "Jace" I said frightened. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you but I wanted to see if you were OK" Jace said in a soft voice. "It's fine. But when I spoke to the three of you about my past it was kind of difficult" I said. " I'm actually glad that you told me also I was wondering if you mind me walking you to your bedroom" he said nervously.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Sure" I said walking off. While we were walking to my room me and Jace talked and talked. "Well here's my stop" I said. "Goodnight Annalise" he said. "Bye Jace, see you later" I said opening the door of my room and shutting it. 'What a day' I thought to myself. I went in my room and went to look for some clothes to change into after a shower. "Dammit, I have no clothes" I cried.

'I probably should go to Jace' I thought to myself. I left my room and started heading to Jace's room. It took a while to find his room through the huge house especially since this was my first day here but I found it eventually. I had knocked on the door and waited. The door had opened "what's up Annalise." "Jace I tiny dilemma" I responded.

"What happened" he asked starting to get worried. "I just realized that I have no clothes" I said in a low voice. "Well since tomorrow is your day of fun we'll go shopping to get you some clothes, but until then you can borrow my clothes" he said willingly. "Thank you" I said gratefully. I just realized that he was not wearing a shirt and I started to blush and suddenly I started that tingle again for like the third time .

"Come on in while I get you some clothes" he said suddenly, gesturing for me to enter. I went inside. "You could soy on my bed if you like" Jace said. I sat down and waited. Two minutes later he approaches me with an outfit. "Thank you for doing this for me again you are truly a life saver" I said. "Anytime" he said. "Do you mind if I use your restroom" I asked.

"Sure what's mine is yours" he responded. I went across the room to the restroom and shut the door. I had cut the shower on and took a fifteen minute long shower and put the clothes on. After I was done I cleaned up and opened the door. I had felt refreshed. "Thanks again.... Um were do I put my clothes" I asked. "You could put them with my dirty laundry if you like" he responded. "Thanks" I said putting the clothes in the basket in the corner.

"Your welcome, if you want you can stay here and watch a movie with me" Jace asked in a shaking voice. I could tell that he was nervous to Axel cause he sounded so hesitant. "Sure I would love to" I responded. "OK, do what type of movie would you like to watch" he asked questionably. "How about an action movie" I curiously asked. "Sure I love action movies, how about we watch the movie The Next Three Days" he said.

"I'll even make some popcorn for us" Jace offered. "Yes, thank you Jace " I said pleased. He left to the kitchen to make popcorn and I waited. Six minutes later he arrives with a bowl of buttery popcorn. "Ready to start the movie" he asked. "Of course" I said. He put the movie in and flipped onto the bed with the popcorn. "Come on, you can lay right next to me there's more than enough room" he offered. As he said that I walked over and laid on the bed.

The have begun and we started eating the popcorn. At first it was awkward but then it was not. Soon enough the popcorn ran out but we continued to watch the movie. I began to grow tired and sooner rather than layer I fell asleep. I started to move closer to Jace graving his waste without noticing. "Annalise" Jace said shaking me bit I didn't wake. Later in the movie he fell asleep to. "Jace, Annalise wake up!" someone shouted.

We both woke up and realized that it was morning and Isabelle was standing at the corner of the bed with a huge smirk on her face. "Well didn't you to have a good rest and Annalise you look great in Jace's clothes" she said laughing. "We were just watching a movie and fell asleep" I explained. "Sure you were and while you were at it you decided to put Jace's clothes on" she said sarcastically. I had started to get mad and frustrated .