Realizations

I woke up and everything was a blur. I can tell I was in a dark, dirty, and creepy room. I started looking around as my vision cane back and I realized I was in the same room I was when I stayed with Malcolm. "Yay I'm back to my own personal hell" I stated sarcastically.

Jace's POV:

I went to bed late last night. I didn't bother Annalise so she can have some alone time. Soon it was in the afternoon and I still haven't seen her and I grew suspicious. I walked to her room and knocked. No answer. I walked in and looked around she was no where in sight. Her bed was a mess, everything was here, and she left her phone.

I knee she never left her phone any where she always had it on her even to go to the bathroom which made me more suspicious. I walked to  Isabelle's room and knocked and she opened a second later. "What's up" she smiled. "Nothing, have u seen Annalise" I asked. "Not since last afternoon" she stated "why is she OK" she asked worriedly. "I think so, let's go see if Elena knows" i said and left.

Isabelle followed behind me and I entered Elena's room and I knocked. "Hey guys" she said enthusiastically. "Have you seen Annalise" I asked her and she nodded. "Why" she asked with curiosity. "We can't find her. Let's see if my father knows" I stated. All three of us walked to my fathers office and entered. "Hey dad have you've seen Annalise" I asked hoping he have. "Nope, why what happened" he asked.

"Nobody have seen her since yesterday afternoon" I stated and started to get even more worried. "Calm down son, let's go to her room so I could check it out" he stated exiting the room. We walked to her room and my father went wide. "What is it father" I asked. "Vampire, it must've took her" he said in shock. Once I heard his words I let loose I let anger consume me I transformed and ran into the woods.

Kalani's  POV:
When I got her back yo the warehouse I took her to the room that she once was in. Malcolm needs me to remove the mark but that'll take at lease a year because I have to gather seven other vamps and they are not the typical vampire. So this is gonna be difficult. After I dropped her off I started my search.

Malcolm's POV:
I finally got her back. Its the afternoon so I figured I'd head to her room. I walked down the corridor and opened the door went inside then closed it. "Well well well look who's awake" I chuckled and she turned around stunned. "What the hell do you want" she yelled. "I want you" I stated. "Why" she asked. "I need you. I need you to be my mate" I said getting in her face.

"What you need is to go to a psyche board, a breath mint, and a new plastic surgeon cause he apparently couldn't fix that ugly ass face" she shouted. I punched her in the face. I've done a lot for her and this is how she repays me. She was out like a light. I left and came back an hour later. "I see your up again" I stated. "I would have been up if your dumb ass didn't knock me out" she explained.

"I advise you behave your gonna be here for the rest of your life. And I'll like to inform you that you'll be punished for the stunt you just pulled no food for a week" I shouted"Jace is coming I know that for a fact so good luck bitch wait I meant bad luck" she exclaimed. I turned and left her alone.

1 year later

Jace's POV:
Its been a year since Annalise has been taken. We couldn't find her anywhere. I have been out of control lately. I have lost part of myself when I lost her. We are still looking for her but my dad said if we find her family we have a chance of finding her. Then we use them and use a vampire. I have to find her and I'll never give up, she is the love of my life.

Kalani POV:
I finally rounded up all the vamps. Its been a year and I still have remove the mark. Now I have to go back to the warehouse with the others and start the ritual.

Malcolm's POV:
Kalani finally called and said she's ready. I know she said it could take this long but I couldn't wait any longer. Tomorrow she's coming. And I can't wait.

Back to Annalise's POV:
Its been so long. I think its been a year but I wouldn't know. I had loss all hope I realized Jace will never find me. I realized if I am escaping its gonna be because of me. Ever since I've been here I've been mistreated all over again. Malcolm had beaten me, starved and raped me. My clothing is basically rags. Malcolm said I have a big day tomorrow and said get a good look of that mark cause after tomorrow its not gonna be there.

My life is once again horrible. I'm weak and I'm a wreck I need food. They no I no how to fight so they barley feed me so I'll have less energy. I need to get out here and hopefully it'll be tomorrow.

___________________________________
         ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ
Hey guys thanks for reading I'll like to give a shout out to my friend saraclermont

Vote

Comment

share