The Fight

I woke up at seven a.m . 'That was the best rest I ever had' I thought to myself. I got up, made my bed picked out am outfit and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change out of my pj's. When I was done with my shower I got put a leather jacket on with a red crop top ams leather pants, did my make up on, put my boots on, brushed my teeth and headed out my room. I was starving. The hall was filled with absolute silence.

As I passed all the rooms trying to find the kitchen I passed Jace's room as well but unlike the other rooms there was noise coming from his. I turned around and walked back to Jace's room and knocked on his door. "Its open" I heard Jace yell out. I twisted the door knob to open the door then walked in. The TV was on and that's were the noise was coming from and Jace was laying down on his bed with basketball shorts on.

"Good morning beautiful"he commented. "Good morning Jace are you hungry" I asked. "Yeah" he answered. "Do you wanna go to the kitchen with me so we can cook breakfast" I asked hoping he will say yes. "Sure, just let me take a shower and make my bed if you want you can lay on my bed and watch the movie. Also keep in mind that we have to take you to your appointment at ten thirty" he responded.

"OK" I responded while flopping on his bed. I saw him grave a T-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket with boots and he headed towards the bathroom. I heard the shower cut on. I watched the movie and a little later it had ended in about an hour. "Jace are you almost done in there its been like an hour and the movie is over" I called out impatiently. "Well if you want you can join me" he said and I heard a little laugh then I laughed to.

"Sure" I said sarcastically. "Come on the door is open"he shouted. "I was being sarcastic you neanderthal" I yelled. "Your lost I'm getting out now" he said. Since he took about twenty minutes to get dressed I made his bed for him. "Thanks Annalise but you didn't have to do that" he stated while coming out the bathroom realizing I made his bed. "Its fine but come on so we can make breakfast" I said walking towards the door.

"Hey wait for me" he said running towards me. I felt a pair of hands grab me by my waist and pick me up then put me over their shoulder. "Jace!" I called out in frustration. "I'm carrying you to the kitchen so you won't take off on me" he said with a devilish grin. "I won't run off I promise" I exclaimed hoping he'll listen. "Nope" he said walking to the kitchen. Little bit later we were there and he put me down. "Finally, come on let's start cooking " I said thankfully for him putting me down.

"What do you want to make"he asked. "I'll like to make a big breakfast to thank them for all they done for me"I answered. "And what will that consist of" he asked. "Pancakes,waffles, eggs, toast, bacon, fresh orange juice, French toast, and coffee"I responded. "You sure you can make that I'm not that good of a cook so....."he said. I looked down sad.

"Um yeah when I was at my old packs the alpha Malcolm made me cook for the entire pack" I said sadly. He came to me and picked my chin up. "Please don't be sad I wish that you didn't have to go through that" he said giving me a big hug. I could feel his six pack through the T-shirt he wore. "Thanks for cheering me up but let's get started" I said. "OK"he said. I cooked for about an hour making the food and drinks while Jace passed me whatever I needed and fixed the table for six I including Isabelle, Damon, me, Jace, Mia, and Alec.

Meanwhile in the alphas room:
"Do you smell that" Mia said as she got a smells the breakfast. "Yeah it smells amazing. Do you wanna go check it out"Alec asked. "Definitely"she responded. They slipped on some house shoes on and went to the kitchen.

In Isabelle's room:
"Wake up Damon you smell that" Isabelle said as she shook Damon. "Yeah wanna go check it out" he asked yawning and speaking with a his words slurred. They hopped our the kitchen and headed towards the kitchen to.