The truth

All three of us finally arrived at the alphas house." Isabelle is right inside waiting for you she will give you a tour of the place and show you your room I'm going to be in my office, also later on tonight we will speak about what happened to you and about earlier today." Nervously I responded."OK". The house was huge. We were in the middle of the forest with lots of room to run around.

 We were in the middle of the forest with lots of room to run around

This was the biggest house I have ever seen. I started walking up the stairs to the front door. As soon as I had opened the door Isabelle was standing there. "I'll be in the backyard if you need me Annalise" Jace said with a slight worried look on his face. "OK see you later Jace " I said while he started to leave. "Hey Isabelle" I said happily. "Hey, come on I'll show you around" she had said in a sweet calm voice.

Annalise's POV:

I was so happy to see her. She was the only girl that was nice for me in a long time. I couldn't wait to spend time with her. I never was able to have fun due to my old situation and circumstances. Being with her as my friend I finally felt like I belonged. She started with the tour she showed me the kitchen, living room, library, game room, basement, attic, the hall bathrooms, alphas office, the balcony, gym, my bedroom,Jace's bedroom, her bedroom, the two guest rooms and lastly the alpha and his wife Mia's bedroom . I had realized that all the bedrooms had a bathroom and huge closets.

"Why hello Isabelle, you must be Annalise nice to meet you" Mia said. Me and Isabelle was so distracted that we did not realize she was in there. "Hello it's an honor to meet you Mrs. Garcia " I said with a shaking voice." I am so sorry we walked in on you we didn't realize anyone was here Isabelle was just giving me a tour of the house" I said hoping she was not angry. "Oh it's okay young one" she said forgivingly. I was full of shock.

"Well um.... See you later Mrs. Garcia " I said. "Bye, also by the way call me Mia"she said nicely. We left her alone and walked out the door. "Isabelle can you show me were the backyard is? " I asked. She looked at me for a second. "Well aren't you missing Jace" she said full of laughter. I started to blush bright red. "No!" I shouted refusing. "Ah your blushing now... Come on I'll show you the way" she said playfully.

We walked through the corridor into the kitchen, out the backdoor and down the stairs. While I was walking I saw him running the huge backyard back and forth. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I can see his six pack. For some reason all I had was butterflies in my stomach. "Jace" Isabelle called out. I elbowed her real hard. "Ow what was that for" she asked holding her arm.

He stopped running and walked towards us. "Hey Annalise and Isabelle " he said. "Hey Jace Annalise wanted to see you so I came to bring her to you. Anyways I'm heading out have fun you two " she said smiling. Jace had a smirk on his face because of what Isabelle said. "OK fine with me see you later" he said while she was leaving. "Hey Annalise how are you" he asked.

Jace's POV:
I was so happy to hear that she missed me. And I'm even more happy that I got her to my self.

"I'm fine besides the fact that I am starving" I said. "How about I take you to a restaurant" Jace asked. "Yes please" I said thankfully. He put on his shirt and we started walking around the house to the driveway in the front yard. "Wait right here while I get the car" Jace had said. I was waiting for about two minutes ago until he pulled up. "Hop in" he said while swung the door open.