Chapter 66

Calla's POV

The candle's went out and the room was complete darkness but somehow I could see everything like I do when the lights are on. I immdediatly assumed that all marked vamps could see perfectly in the darkness... since we were the children of Night. I looked away from the mirror and focused on Nyx. She was staring at my mark and tattoos like she has never seen anything like it. Nyx realized I saw her staring and her eyes connected with mine.

Nyx looked at me with complete adoration, like she didn't believe I was real and standing right in front of her. I looked for Travis but the circle was empty except for Nyx and I. She realized I was looking for him and she sighed, "When the marker's job is finished they leave and search for there next case."

I nod in understanding. People are marked everyday and that's a lot of work for the markers. The lights got turned on and I turned around to see Cleo turned on the lights. Great... drama. She looked at me and I saw the stress behind her eyes, I could feel how sad she was. But quickly she masked it and put a look of pure hatred on her face before storming out of the room.

The things that happened next were a blur just like these past couple days. Werewolves and Vamps were standing up and moving around. Everyone in the room congratulated me at least 2 times or more. When Harmony came up to me she traced the marks on my face and whispered, "Beautiful.."

I was literally shocked, I thought she would be freaked out or mad that my whole appearance of my face has changed. Harm's eyes burned into mine as if she was reading my soul, "Calla, I would never treat you differently just because you have developed something new... You would never treat me like that..." Her voice at the end of her sentence wavered and it made me wonder what was wrong again.

My frown seemed to throw her off, "Harmony I would never treat you any other way then I do now.. Your my baby. I love you!" Harmony thinks for a moment before smiling, "I love you too Calla! Your mark is beautiful by the way." I blush from her compliment, "Thank you baby..." I lean in and press my lips to her soft ones. Harm automatically responds and gets into the kiss.

After about half a minute she pulls away breathless with her lips swollen and her eyes glowing blue. She blushed and caressed my cheek, "You are amazing..." Smiling I lean in and kiss her one more time until I hear someone clear their throat. I pull back slowly from Harm's lips keeping eye contact for all of that time before looking at the person that rudely interrupted.

My Father and Mother were standing infront of us with smiles on their faces. I blushed from them watching us. But of course I was shocked that my dad was here. Ares grinned as he took in my full appearance, "Truly beautiful Carmelina. Your tattoos are all pulled in together from your vampyre mark." I laugh, "I thought so too."

Ares looked over at Harmony and took her hand in his and kissed it, "Nice to see you again Harmony. I'm glad Calla has found you." Harm giggles as her face reddened, "Thank you Sir." He shook his head, "Call me Ares." Harm's eyes widened but she nodded and then looked over at me, "Babe, im going to head back to the pack house..." Before she could finish I spoke, "Jasper said he would handle everything. If you want to leave now you can go to my dorm and ill be there shortly."

Harm looked worried and nervous but quickly masked it and smiled, "I'll meet you there... I just need to use the restroom..." I nodded and then kissed her lips quickly. I watched as she fled out of the room and weirdly as she left she looked pale and was clutching her stomach.

Worry washed over me. I needed to be with her but then I remembered my parents. I looked over at my Mom and Ares, they both were grinning at me kind of freakily. I cleared my throat, "So why the big grins?" Mom laughed, "We have a gift for you." I shook my head. My parents knew I hated gifts but I was gonna be a good sport for them.