Chapter 44

Calla's POV

I hug Harmony, feeling her body against mine always calms me down. The café goes from silent to having soft murmurs.

Eli grins at me, "Well said, I though you were going to start rippin heads off."

I smile, "Thank you. Im just sick of being treated like some celebrity."

Shauni looks at me and smirks, "Hunny bear yo sure lookin like a celebrity ta me. What happened to you?"

I grimace, "You wouldn't believe me Shaunee."

She rolls her eyes, "The proof is right in front of ma eyes woman! Of course I would believe ya!"

I laugh, "I guess so. Ill tell you some other time, ok?"

She smirks, "I gottcha white chocolate."

I roll my eyes and Jasper looks at me, "Read everyone's thoughts in the room."

Shauni looks at him like he's cray but we ignore her. I groan, "But it gives me a headache!"

He looks serious, so I do it. I huff and look at the 'nerd' table.

I listen in to a red haired girl with glasses, 'I feel happy for Calla. She should stand up for herself. Shes not some god, she would be in heaven if she was but she isn't that perfect. Oh hell! What am I saying? Shes gorgeous and perfect...'

I pull out of her thoughts and look at the 'girls popular table'

Listening in to the girl who called Harm and I a fag earlier is going to be interesting, 'Why is everyone SO interested in Calla? She's such a wannabe! All the popular guys cant stop talking about her amazing athletism or her sexiness. She's not even that sexy. And the speech stunt she pulled is just drawing more attention to her... attention whore.

I shake my head and look over at the 'boys popular table' I look at one of the jocks that play football, quarter back I think, blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect tan skin. I listen in, 'FUCK that Calla girl is hot. She was cute and all before but now she's a full blown sex goddess! I need to get into her pants but it looks like her girlfriend is in the way... we could all have a three-way. Now that would be HOTT, two hot girls all over me...'

I pulled out and Jasper tried to pull me back by gripping my arm but no one could hold me back. I walk over to the Jock's table still im standing right in front of me, He looks surprised but smirks.

He winks, "What brings a sexy lady like you over here?"

I smirk evilly, "Because I need to give you something..."

He laughs and the guys listen in, he leans in for a kiss but I bring my fist back and I snap it forward, hitting the jock square in the jaw, hearing a satisfying crunch.

I smile evily, "Enjoy your 'gift' Oh and, no three-ways with my girlfriend and I. If you even think about it I will rip your man hood off and shove it down your throat, making you see how it is when you shove yourself down a sluts throat."

I turn towards the guys and smile, "Have a good day now."

Everyone starts laughing from the little 'scene' I walk back over to my table sitting in Harmony's lap. She feeds me chips.

She smiles, "What was that about?"

I laugh, "Don't act so innocent, I know you were listening to his thoughts too... no one is going to touch my mate accept for me!"

Harm kisses me on the lips, I nip at her bottom lip causing her to moan. She pulls back and looks into my eyes adoringly, "Im yours Carmelina, and Your mine."