Chapter 25

Calla's PROV

"God DAMMIT Luke! I TOLD you I don't need to stay in the infirmary!!"

Jeez, I've been stuck in this bed for 3 days!!!  3 whole days! That's a very long time, like seriously. I healed completely. The only reason Luke MADE, and by made I mean MADE me, he carried me down here and forced me into the room. (wasn't pretty) anyways, the only reason he made me come down here was because I couldn't walk from the damage it made, but I was fully healed after 10 minutes! Its not like I heal automatically after sucking the chi and life out of someone, gotta give it time.

Luke growled at me, "NO! Stay here until the doctor says you can go." I roll my eyes at him, yeah right like anyone can make me stay in this bed... I am stronger. "Listen, no doctor, or wolf, or anyone can keep me here. You know I am right, so let me leave right now. I have pack duties to attend to." I could tell from the look on his face that he was weighing his options of holding me here and me breaking away from this hell hole.

I can tell I win, Luke sighs, "Fine Calla, you win but if you feel any pain at all your coming back here, right away!" HA! I won bitch! I smile with victory.

I hop off the bed and jump into Luke's arms. I hide my face in his neck while inhaling his scent, its like a drug. He smells like pine, grass, woods and fresh air. Its AMAZING! When ever I smell him it automatically makes me wet...

I just cant help it. "You can carry me back if you want babe..." I nip at his ear playfully, I hear his low growl in the back of his throat. We were in a dark hallway that led back up to the pack house. So we were alone... no one anywhere. When Luke growls I feel my tummy tighten from the sexy sound.

Suddenly I felt my back pressed against the concrete wall with my legs still wrapped around Luke's waist. "Sweet Calla, don't tempt me.... I want you so bad...." His words were cut off from my moan, I could feel his hard member against my core.

I look up into Luke's eyes to see love and for the first time ever lust, "Your moan is like music to my ears... moan for me.." Luke started to grind his hard lower area into my core... I couldn't help it, a loud throaty moan escaped my lips. Luke's member got harder and seemed to get bigger... if that was possible.

Before I could think, Luke's lips were attacking my neck, sucking biting and licking my soft spots.. my moans were uncontrollable now, he just made my legs and arms go weak just by a simple kiss, or touch. "My god Luke..." Just by the sound of my voice Luke moaned.

It doesn't take much to get this guy turned on. Luke's mouth detached from my neck to crash down on my lips. He was kissing with a hunger that only I can quench. I moved my lips against his will a burning passion, Not only were we kissing with love, need and lust, but passion and joy was there as well.

Luke dosnt even ask for permission, he opens my mouth with his tongue and swirls his tongue in so it can dance with mine. As our tongues started to explore, so did our hands. Luke's hands slide under my shirt to stroke the soft skin of my lower back, but he didn't stop there.

His warm hands slimmed to the front of me, so he was caressing my tummy... he rubs all the way up to where my breasts are. He lightly traces my left breast, making sure to stroke every part of the skin there, his finger tips brush my nipple and I couldn't help but moan in Luke's mouth. It was to good to be real.

I could feel Luke's smirk against my mouth, HA! Two can play at this game, I take my free hands and rub Luke's muscular chest, making sure to trace everyone of his packs, I slid my hands down to the front where his huge buldge was, in the front of his pants.

I was surprised the fabric hasn't ripped yet, its so strained and big and hard. I let the tips of my fingers trace the top of the bulge, i heard Luke suck a breathe in, BINGO!! I use my hand this time to roughly rub over the hardness. MAN! He is sooo BIG! Its not even funny... before we could get any farther i heard this choking noise, i turn in my gaze from heaven and paradise to see something i never expected... OH SHIT!!

Hey guys, i hope you like the update, sorry its short... i have to finish these science notes so i couldn't make it very long! Tomorrows update will be better!! thank you for readying don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow me and to read my other stories!!!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski xoxoxo