Chapter 59

Cleo's POV

I cannot believe that bitch would ever try and humiliate me in front of MY school! Jeez... who the fuck does she think she is? Carmelina Gold... even her name is powerful, thinking about her just gives me the chills. GODDESS! I need to knock her down a few steps.

My friend Katy rubs my shoulders and helps me up off the ground, I didn't realize I was just sitting there until Katy got me up. Once I was on my feet the noise in the room erupted to an even louder frequency from when Carmelina's eyes were glowing.

Before Carmelina came to the House of Night everyone was talking about her.... how everyone wanted to meet her, talk to her, follow her, LOOK at her... They act like she's some fucking celebrity. All she is, is a power hungry bitch! And I'm going to make sure she doesn't become the most popular girl in school.

I started walking down the hallway, Katy following me... I needed to start digging up the dirt about Carmelina. I knew there would be some in her files. But I cant get those, Maria guards them with her life. But I believe I know where I can get a copy... Sam, Jared, and Carson.

Getting her files from them will be easy... Anyways I knew they would try to get all the info on her before she got here because I could literally see the sexual tension between those guys when they even HEARD her name. Stupid boys... she's not even that pretty.

When Carmelina ran down the hallway Carson, Sam and Jared tried to follow her but obviously she was to fast, so they went to their room and that's where Katy and I are going to visit. We descend down the hall, going to the guy's dorms hallway.

The school separates the guys from the girls so nothing bad will happen but sexual pleasure still happens... I can assure that. On our way down the long hallway I saw a glimpse of black and green hair... I could have sworn I saw Carmelina. But when I looked to the side to the other hallway, it was empty.

I shook my head and continued down the hall, following Katy. Katy had red long hair, blue eyes, freckles, dimples on her cheeks, and perfect red sculpted eyebrows. She was about 5'2" same height as me, but she wore heels and mini shirts with tank tops all of the time. We both were big girly girls.

Katy stopped in front of the door of the boy's dorm. She smiled at me, "So we get the file and get out?" I smirk at her eagerness, "Pretty much Kate, are you sure you want to do this?" Katy looks at me as if I'm crazy with her eyebrows drawn together and she replies, "That bitch needs to go down."

I smirk, "This is why your my best friend... we are always on the same page." I turn towards the door and I push it open, I duck my head in and see that the boy's aren't here... they must be at Erick's dorm. PERFECT!

Katy opens the door wider and we walk in quickly, and I look around trying to see if the files were anywhere. Hmm... I walked around the room looking on the ground, on beds, on desks and nothing! I huff and whispered, "KATY! I cant find it anywhere! Do you see it?" She sighs, "I don't see it..." She paused and lifted the mattress off of the bed set up and there lies the file with papers in them that read 'Carmelina Gold'

I smirk, and walk over to where she was holding the mattress up and I snatch it in my hands. Katy smiles evilly at me, "Shall we read?" I laugh, "Of course... why else would we want to get a hold of these?" We hip bump and I open the file slowly and we read with wide eyes...

Name: Carmelina Gold

Age: 17

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 115 lbs.

Maturity Level: 5

Birthday: April 26th