Chapter 47

Calla's POV

I wake up to Harmony jumping on the bed, I open my eyes and look at my beautiful and very excited mate.

She smiles, "Good morning Babe!!! I just finished packing your clothes, making sure they are appropriate gods touch my woman!"

I roll my eyes, "Baby, I wouldn't let anyone touch me. I belong to you!"

Harm giggles, "Im glad you said that... because I got you something.."

I sigh, "Babe I told you, you don't have to ever get me anything." Harm jumps off the bed and runs to her dressers and grabs a little box on the top and runs to my side and kneels on the ground next to my side of the bed.

She smirks and opens the box, "Baby... I want you to always know you will be my girl no matter what. I love you with all my heart, no one or anything will ever change that."

Harm puts the opened box into my hands, i look down and see a beautiful necklace with a gold chain and in gold writing says, 'Harmony's Baby'

I smile at Harm, "Thank you sooo much baby! Its beautiful just like you!"

She blushes and picks it up out of the box before stepping behind me on the bed and attaching it together behind my neck so it hangs right over the valley between my chest.

Harm goes to the front of me and sits on me, straddling my hips... she looks into my eyes and before she could make the first move i lean in and capture her lips with mine. She moans and arches her back into me.

I growl and slide my hand up her tummy to her boob, i gently caress it before cupping her right breast in my hand. She moans and grips her hands into my bed hair. I lick her bottom lip, taking her lip into my mouth and nibbling on it. Harm gasps, i use that time to dive my tongue in.

Harmony's taste makes me wet every time, i moan into her mouth deepening the kiss. My tongue dominates hers, exploring every part of her mouth, touching every tooth, nick, and caney.

I put back before things get to far, and i wont be able to control myself. She smiles, "I love you Calla."

She blushes and leans down to kiss the necklace between my breasts. I moan and arch my back into her, wanting to be closer to her beautiful body.

A knock on the door separates us, i smirk at Harm, "Come in!"

Ares walks in grinning at us, as if he knew what we were up too. I roll my eyes at him, "What time are we leaving?"

He smirks, "40 minutes, you might want to get up and ready."

I squeal with excitement, "Yay! Omg... i have to do my hair and makeup!!!!!"

Ares rolls his eyes and leave the room closing the door. I look over at Harm to see her blushing. I crawl over to her and cup her face in my hands, "Why are you blushing babe?"

She giggles, "I picked out your outfit already..."

I smile, she's so adorable! Getting everything ready for me, and picking out my outfits, "Let me see what my beautiful mate picked out for me!"

She grins and walks over to my leather couch taking an outfit off, "I picked this white dress because you are going to Olympus with gods... and when i think of gods i think of white..."

The dress is gorgeous, it is one shoulder, that's all white and goes down to 5inches above my knees, and has a line of silver running up it from the bottom of the dress to the one shoulder strap.

I look up at Harmony's beautiful brown eyes and then smile, "This dress is absolutely gorgeous!! I never knew i had that in my closet!"

She giggled, "I went shopping the other day and when i saw it i thought of you so i grabbed it!"