Chapter 53

Calla's POV

I stare at Nyx in disbelief.... i CANT be a vampyre or fledgling or what ever i will be! I have pack duties, and my mate for goddess's sake! Nyx stares at me with a frown as i start pacing in front of her desk... i keep mumbling nonsense;

"I cant be a vampyre...."

"Mate... i have my mate... beautiful Harmony."

"Alpha of my pack... No time for house of night..."

"Impossible...."

And Nyx stops me right there, "Sit down Carmelina!!! NOW!" I stand there gaping at her for a few moments before taking my old seat in front of her desk.

She straightens her dress and sits back down, "I know you dont want to be marked... espeically on your birthday of all days but i didnt choose it. The tracker did, and i cant change his descion. No one can..."

I growl, "Where is this tracker man? I'll change his mind!!"

Nyx sighs and twidles her fingers in her lap, "You can't change a tracker's mind... ever. Once the date has been set its sealed and permedent. On that day he will appear out of no where and will mark you. You will fall ill if you dont spend time around adult vampyres Carmelina."

I shake my head, "I'd rather DIE then leave my pack AND family AND my beautiful mate to be around all of you."

She clenches her jaw in frustration, "I cant afford to loose you u-we-tsi- a-ge-hu-tsa (daughter) so i will strike up a deal with you..."

Hmm... maybe a deal would work. I nod my head, "What kind of deal?"

Nyx smiles at me cooperating, "You wont come to the house of night IF you dont have your pack, family and friends... right?"

Where is she going with this?!?! I nod anyway, "What if we make a pack house on campus for your pack? We have over enough room here for it."

My jaw dropped from shock... She would reall build a pack house for my pack JUST to have ME be at this school? That is honestly crazy but very generous...

I smile, "You got yourself a deal Nyx. Dont worry about my pack members, they are all very behaved and respectful. Thank you so much for offereing to do this!"

Nyx grins, "I knew you would agree with me Carmelina! Thats why i already have your pack house set up! Its really nice... big enough to room 1000 and more people! You guys can move in when ever you want but it has to be before your birthday... Ok?"

I nod, "I understand Nyx. Thank you so much! Oh... i have a question, how will i be able to find this place to move in?"

She just smiles, "You have always had a special connection with me. When you need me just call for me..."

I start to cough and my vision gets very hazy and fuzzy. I fall into darkness...

**************************************************************************************************************

I shoot up from bed with sweat all over my body, i look around the room to see im in MY bedroom with Harmony sleeping next to me.

Was all of that a dream??? Hmmm... Hell no it wasnt! I know it was real... i have ALOT to do in the next few weeks. I need to arrange a pack meeting telling people to pack and all of that good stuff.

Dashing out of bed and running the to bathroom i realize its like four in the morning. Jeez, i need to sleep  more. I start the water in the shower and strip out of Harmony's shirt, then stepping into the nice warm water.