Chapter 21

Everyone stared at me, and I felt very confident at that moment... I ha to do everything in my power to make sure no one in my pack got hurt... I am going to lead my pack into battle and take everyone out alive and uninjured! I lock eyes with Marco, "We need everyone training, wake everyone up at 5am and train till 6pm then im holding a pack meeting.

Make sure everyone can take down at least 3 wolves at a time." Marco quickly nods his head and leave the room getting to work. I look over to Nate and sigh, "Get my mates over here and tell them to lead the training sessions and to leave me alone till the meeting."

Nate smirks but nods. "Now everyone left in this room, I want every pack member over the age 16 and up to fight, only if they are strong enough. I want to make sure we win this battle with out losing life and no injuries.

I can take out a lot of people at once... I can also hold them in place with my land and woods abilities... we will practice it all later. Meeting dismissed."

hmmm was I allowed to do that??? Oh well, im the main bitch now, might as well start leading my pack as the rightful Luna. Honestly I love being Luna it makes me feel important.

Anyways back to what I was doing. I head to the laundry room to find about 10 woman doing pack laundry, I smile at all of them, "Hey everyone, I came here to ask if you can make a huge pack meal, with deserts too for before my pack meeting today? I want everyone to eat before I tell them what everyone needs to know."

The oldest woman smiles, "Of course Luna, we would be honored too. By the way I am Lucy." I walk over to her and shake her hand, but lean over and hug her, she reminds me of my grammie!

I smile and walk out of the room. Ok now dinner is done, training is set up, pack meeting set up... hmm I don't think im missing anything. I guess I should go talk to warriors to ask for them to teach me special moves the Alpha might use. Gosh! I cant believe im actually going to try to take down Alpha Luke, hes so big and strong.. and im just a faye.

I arrived in the back yard to see everyone up and moving, everyone waved to me, I laughed and waved back. An eleven year old boy ran up to me and hugged my legs, "Luna!! I don't want mommy and daddy to fight!!" Oh my gosh... his parents are going into battle, I feel sooo bad. "Hey its ok, I promise your mommy and daddy will come back unharmed, I am leading the pack to battle, I will make sure no one gets hurt!"

The little boy smiles up and me and I take him on my back, giving him a ride. He laughed and slid down my back when I approached a couple warriors. I smile at the boy and watch him run off somewhere. "Hey, I was wondering if you would teach my a few things the alpha might use on me?"

The main warrior in the group frowned, "YOU are taking on the alpha?? Your to weak to take him on, we were discussing me to defeat him." Oh HELL no! He did not just tell off his LUNA! I smile kindly, "I am the Luna, the one with the faye abilities, and I can definitely take Alpha Luke, but taking you down would be easier." I smirk as his eyes widen. "Im so sorry Luna... Please forgive me??"

I smile at the warrior, "Of course I forgive you, just help me." The warrior smiles and nods his head.

Alpha Luke's PROV

Calla is planning on attacking my pack. I cant believe this!!! I never would have thought my mate was a faye, more speicifically the most powerful faye in the world! I remember smelling her as she walked into the pack back yard.. She smelled like roses and lavender.

It clouded my head, I just had to have her. When I saw her about to knock I couldn't help but stare... she was so beautiful with her dark black hair and neon green streaks, the green eyes and beautiful body. I frown as I remember seeing Alpha Jace's mark on her... I knew it ment power and strength just by seeing it. I cant believe he took my mate from me!

I knew people would try to take whats mine... but I definitely cant fight my own mate.. I love her and shes powerful. She can take out all of my men in under 10 mintues alone... I need to get her to talk to me, but how... ill figure out how to get my sweet Calla back!

Hey guys I promise to do a longer one tomorrow! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW <33333 I love you all, until the next update <3333