Chapter 43

Calla's POV

I cant believe my father appeared in my dream... I thought he didn't want me! He LEFT my mother and I.

I need to talk to her about this. I get out of bed and walk down the hall to my mothers temporary room.

My mom is sitting in her bed with her arms wrapped around her legs, her eyes are a cloudy grey, and shes shaking.

When i put my hand on her arm she freezes and looks up at me, "Carmelina! He... he wants you back..."

I cock my head to the side, "What mother?"

She frowns, "Your father.. Ares, wants to see you... He wants you."

I smile, "I know, its a good thing. Why are you looking so sad?"

She looks up at me with tear filled eyes, "He wants to take my baby away..."

I frown, "Mom, No one would ever take me away from you. He just wants to see me... Whats really wrong?"

Mom stares off into space for a minute before making the descison to tell me, "Your father sends me visions of what he wants to happen... its almost like a gift. Gods can give human mortals a gift if they are worthy. Since i bor his child i was worthy... I can show you."

I frown, but nod.

She takes a deep breathe and look me straight in the eyes, She puts her hand up against my cheek and thats when i started sinking into the images she sent to me.

It was clear, and i was there. I was wearing a white sundress and my father Ares was there... we were outside of a castle type thing... outside of Olympus. It was beautiful... the grass was soft and long, the sky bright and clear. Ares and I were sitting in the grass, talking and sharing storys.

The vision changed and i was in a room, i was laying on the bed in sleep pants and a tank top, when Ares walked in. He told me good night and that we had a family day the next day. He kissed me on the fore head and turned off the light and left me there to fall asleep.

The vision changed again and Ares and I were at a long table that was about 18 feet long. The table was filled with food and the seats around it were filled with people, they all had magical, enhancing auras around them. Like you couldnt help but be happy around them. Ares looked over at me and smiled, 'Happy Birthday my little Carmelina!' and everyone cheered to me.

My mother pulled her hand away and she shut her eyes that were filled with tears. I didnt understand, that did all of this mean?

She pulled me into a tight embrace, i patted her back while she cried into my hair.. I murmed soft and loving words to her but she pulled back and looked at my square in the face, "He wants you to live with him in Olypmus. He wants you to leave the pack, your mate, your life, me... to live with him and to be a legacy to his greatness."

I looked at her like she was crazy, "Ares would never ask me to leave my life to start a new one with him..."

She gave me a sad smile, "Yes he would Calla, He will take you with him no matter what you do... im sorry baby. There is nothing anyone can do, not even me. You are what he wants, and he always gets what he wants."

I roll my eyes, "Mom, your forgetting one thing..."

She stares at me with a confused gaze, "Mom, I am the most powerful creature on the earth... if anyone can stop him, i can."

She thinks for a moment, "Maybe its possible you could stall him, but hes a god... more powerful then you."

I smirk, "I might be half immortal (God) and half faye... i am his daughter. Also i wouldnt be able to live in Olympus if i wasnt a god or immortal in some way."