Chapter 13

JACE'S PROV

"A fight to the death..." Holden looked into my eyes, I knew he would hurt from trying to kill me, he knew he was no match for me but it was his 'mate' on the line. I knew holden would do anything for her. I sigh and walk out of the gym...

How could Calla have two mates... I didn't want to kill Holden, he's my best friend. I need to talk to Marco about this. Did Calla have feelings for him? My wolf got sad thinking his mate had feelings for another man. I needed Calla to be with me, I will be nothing with out her.

Friend ship or no friendship I will fight Holden and kill him. I needed to talk to Calla again, I left her in the chemistry lab. She was bawling her eyes out thinking she had two mates. I felt so bad for her.... I thought Holden was lying but I could tell he wasn't by the way his eyes lit up when he talked about her... it was real love and I envied it.

WAIT! I don't have to envy it, I can make Calla be mine forever, I just have to mate her... But Holden would be a mess from loosing his mate to me. URGH!

Why does Calla have to have two mates!!!! Why cant she be frickin normal! First she has these amazing moves, and strength no other human has, second all of the guys at school pant over her like shes the only air conditioner in Africa! Third she can make anything she wants happen! URGH!

I need to figure out what she is, she aint no human but she definitely aint a werewolf or vampire. I would be able to smell it on her.

I open the chemistry door slowly... I see Calla lying on one of the long desks with her face down. I can feel she is torn from all of the werewolf and mate business. I sigh, "Come on, babe we are going to the Blood Eclipse elders to find answers." Calla got up and nodded weakly. Calla looked up at me, "Holden needs to come, it hurts for him to be away from me..."

she saw the hurt in my eyes, and looked down. I understood the bond between the two mates, its hard for them to be apart for long distances of times, especially when the male hasn't marked the female. I nodded. Calla closed her eyes and she looked like she was concentrating.

I was so confused....Several minutes later the door opens and Holden is staring at Calla. "I got your message Calla, lets go to the elders." He pants, it looks like he ran all of the way here... weird.

But the weirdest part is that Calla contacted Holden with her mind. URGH! I need Calla to be normal for atleast the rest of the day, all I keep getting from her is more questions that need to be answered.

*****

We arrived at the elders consoul. I called ahead so they know we are coming. The building we all approached looked like a sanctuary, it was green, red, yellow, and blue. Representing all of the elements. It had big arch ways as door...

Calla's eyes were huge as she took in the whole place. I smiled, she liked it. We arrived infront of the elder that agreed to speak with us. Holden and I bent down on our knees and bowed to the elder, Calla stood there awkwardly, very confused. Gawd this was going to be a long meeting.

Calla's PROV

I just stood their awakwardly infront of the man, that Holden and Jace called an elder, but he didn't even look old. Holden and Jace bowed infront of him... what do I do? Curtsey? Bow? Offer my virginity? GOSH this is to much!

I looked into the man's eyes, I saw sympathy. "Ahhh child, you must be the famous Calla ive been hearing all about, I am Jasper, please come up and sit with me." I blushed, and nodded.

I walked up the steps to greet Jasper, I reached out my hand and Jasper eagerly took it and shook it, "Jasper, its very good to meet you, Yes I am Calla."

Jasper stopped shaking my hand, he pointed to the big seat next to him, telling me to sit. I sat down quickly without saying a word.

Jasper smiled at me, "I am a werewolf, but a special kind, I have healing powers, and I can tell other peoples ability's, its rather amazing gifts if I say so myself. Young Calla, explain to me what your troubles are with these boys." His eyes looked so kind and understanding.

I nodded my head, but then thought about what I was going to say. My eyes flicked over to Jace and Holden, both of them staring at me with lust in their eyes. Jasper noticed I was uncomfortable with them being there, "Leave us to talk." He barked. Holden and Jace bowed respectfully before speed walking out of the room.

Jasper ushered me to tell him, I took a big breathe and began, "I moved here last week from Colorado, my mom and dad split up and she wanted to come here to Denver to get away, what she didn't mention is that a guy was here and the guy is Marco, one of the older leaders of this pack." Jasper nodded for me to continue.

"When I went to school the first day everyone stared at me, like not regular 'oh look its the new girl stare' but a stare of intensity, like lust, even the girls had it in their eyes. I ment Jace in history, the teacher was going to give me a detention but I fluttered my eyes and he forgot all about it, it seems like I can have anything I want..."

"Then that week end I went to a party got drunk and I was grinding on these guys and then I saw Jace and something pulled me towards him, he took care of me and put me to bed."

I paused looking at Jasper, he smiled at me. "In the morning he gives me a ride home, accept I felt lust towards him, we were making out in the back seat of his car... he um... ima skip that part and then Marco and my mother invited him to dinner after Marco caught us."

Jasper grinned at Marco catching us. I roll my eyes, "We went for a walk in the woods before dinner was done and that's when he lost control of his wolf and mind liked some members of the pack to come bring me home. Holden and Brett, Kyrie, Jake and Lennox came and when Holden came into the clearing its like everything stopped, our eyes locked and I felt like I could feel him through our eyes, like I could see his soul... I felt that way when me and Jace ment accept my feelings towards Jace were stronger but Holden's interested me more.... "

Jasper stopped me right there, "how did you feel that way for both of them?" He questioned.

I shrugged, "it's like part of me loved Jace and the other loved Holden... I felt love for both of them. Later after walking back, I faught a rouge with my bare hands, I injured it so it couldn't get up, Jace marked me.. Then the next day in school, Holden admitted his feelings and then when he touched me I felt the spark sensations I felt when Jace touched me. It's like I melted into his touch." I blushed, I can't believe I was telling this guy everything.

Jasper frowned, "how could you fight a rouge with your bare hands and injure it? It's almost impossible..."

I cut him off, "I also kind of beat the shit out of Quinn an ex bitch at school then I kicked Holden's ass for questioning my strength, before I knew we were mates..."

I bit my lip. Jasper stared at me in amazement. "Wow calla, I can read your abilities, you aren't human... Do you mind if I touch your head, and read you?"

I shrugged, "ehh I don't care, as long as it dosnt hurt."

Jasper smirking, "I promise I won't hurt you child." I nodded. Jasper reached out with his pointer and middle fingers extended, he touched both of my temples on each side of my head, Jasper closed his eyes and focused on me.

All of the sudden I saw my life flashing before my eyes, my mom and dads fight, my dance classes, my concerts, all of the lust filled looks I've got, my first kiss, the first time I ment Jace, and the first time we kissed, when he touched me in his car, when he marked me, when Holden touched me, up until now.

I felt a cooling sensation spread from the tip of this fingers to my brain, making all of the images stop flying. I opened my eyes and stared at Jasper's, "Amazing Calla... Your truly extraordinary. That's why your mark is like that. You are a type of Faye that makes you have two mates, you have super strength, looks that attract your prey, fighting skills, I know what you are... Part nymph, part succubus and part telepathic...." Jasper stared at me with praise... What the hell am I????

Hey guys! I've decided Calla Is a type of Faye... You might be confused with this but don't worry... The next update with explain what those things mean and what her abilities are! Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!! Until tomorrow update <3333