Previously

Bringing you back with a wonderful reminder of~ It's the last midnight

Raven's POV:

"I'M ON THE HIIIGH WAY TO HELL!" I sung out with my radio as it played as loud as I could get it. All the windows were rolled down and I had used the convertible to my advantage, having the roof down as the wind rushed across us and brought my hair back. France is beautiful! My two newborns giggled at me.

"Raven, isn't that a little loud?" One of them asked. I could barely hear her.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! I'M SORRY! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I started to laugh then as I looked at her. She crossed her arms and went to turn the music down. I smacked her hands. "NOPE!" The other girl started to giggle then and leaned over from the backseat and started to play with my hair then leaned in towards my neck, scraping her fangs across it. I gasped and then jerked the steering wheel to the side as I turned to look at her in the seat, taking my feet off the pedals. "DON'T DO THAT!"

"RAVEN!" The girls screamed out in a panic as the one in the passenger seat went to take the wheel. It was too late though. The car left the road and flipped as it barreled towards an old watch factory where a train track was running behind it. I screamed out as I was pressed down against the car as the force from the flip held me in. I saw one of my newborns go crashing to the ground and get hit by the car as it rolled over her, killing her. The one in the passenger seat started to scream loudly and was hit by the flying glass of the windshield as it broke against the ground, getting a large shard in her neck. I widened my eyes and threw my arms up to protect myself as the glass started to rain down on me. The car eventually stopped rolling and hung upside down, dumping me onto the pavement right by the train tracks as a train whizzed by, whipping my hair back. I seen something black heading my way then and I was suddenly knocked out by it hitting me.

I woke up in a soft cushioned couch with old dinner music playing in the background. I heard voices humming and small giggles. I felt someone poke my cheek then. "Hey Missy, wake up. Would you like a burger and some fries?" I heard a girl ask and giggle. "Let me show you around~ Have you been to the watch factory today? It's so pretty inside. It's cool how they make watches too. Anyways, burger, cheese, tomatoes, onions, pickles, ketchup? We got it all. Go grab a drink from the fountain too. I'm your waitress Carrie."

"Ughhh," I groaned and opened my eyes, looking her way. "What the hell am I doing in a restaurant on a couch?" I asked her then felt my whole body was sore. I groaned in pain and then reached out for this Carrie woman. I grabbed her arm and exposed my fangs. "If you're my waitress, you better feed me," I told her, looking towards her neck as I felt hungry. She looked towards my fangs and giggled then exposed her neck towards me.

"Okay, if that's what you want to eat." She told me and climbed into my lap. "You can drain me dry if you want blood that badly."

"Carrie, who's your friend?" I heard a rough voiced guy ask and walk up. He had on an old army outfit, from when the humans used to have military. He gave me a huge smile and rubbed his head. "I'm Zach!" He waved towards me. "You're- Raven." He rubbed his head and then walked off. "Raven is a bird."

"How the hell do you know my name?" I hissed towards the guy then lost interest as I remembered this waitress in my lap. I leaned in towards her neck and purred as I bit down into her. She yelped but melted against me instantly. The place around us started to get a little distorted then. I heard footsteps from across the room walking over and Carrie was snatched from me instantly.

"Go do your job." A girl hissed at her then looked at me with slight interest then gave me a huge smile. "Raven!" She held out her arms to me like we were old friends. "How are you?" She asked curiously.