이십 오

261123
12:33

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID ?!" His voice echoed throughout the house. 

Jae and I have been together for almost a year now. Things were perfectly fine for the first couple of months, but over time he's becoming more like his old self. I knew I shouldn't have given him another chance, but there was nothing I could do now.

"OH, SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY NOW HUH ??" He yelled to my face, holding my chin tightly. I avoided eye contact with him and quietly apologized. 

"Whatever .." He said, letting go of my face aggressively and then walking away to get his jacket.

"Where are you going ?" I asked shyly.

"The bar, you stress me out too much. I need a drink." He replied, slamming the door behind him. I stood there, staring at the door with tears streaming down my face. Why did I get myself into this again ?

[ yoongi's point of view ]

Bangtan and I came home from a long day at work tonight. As I unlocked the door to our dorm, I heard glass breaking. Alarmed, we all headed to where we thought the noise came from. We expected a robber, but instead it was just Jessica in my room.

"What the fuck are you doing here ?? How did you get in here ??" I asked angrily.

"Oh, hi babe ! Bang PD gave me a key to your dorm so that I can move in. I was just clearing out some stuff that was in the way." She answered.

"Excuse me ? Moving in ?" I felt so confused and angry.

"Yeah, Bang PD said it'll be better for us to get along if we live together. Didn't he tell you ?" She explained.

"No, he didn't, and just because he said you can move in doesn't mean I'm letting you."

"B-But, he said–"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT HE SAID. YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN HERE AND CLAIM THAT YOU'RE LIVING HERE NOW. AND WHO SAID YOU CAN MOVE MY STUFF ??"

"Agust-ssi." Jin Hyung said sternly, I ignored him.

"Babe, chill. Sorry okay ? Your old things with [Y/N] were still here so I figured you wouldn't really need them anymore. She doesn't mean shit."

"BITCH, SHE MEANS MORE TO ME MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL. AND YOU CAN'T JUST THROW THOSE THINGS AWAY WITHOUT TELLING ME. I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE."

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT ?? I'M HERE ANYWAYS BECAUSE I ACTUALLY AM SUPPOSED TO BE. YOUR BOSS SAID SO. I'M JUST FOLLOWING HIS ORDERS AND YOU SHOULD TOO IF YOU STILL WANT A JOB. I'M LIVING HERE NOW, AND I CAN THROW [Y/N]'S SHIT AWAY IF I WANT TO." She yelled back, throwing another picture frame in the trash.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I GET FIRED. I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT AND I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. I DON'T WANNA PRETEND LIKE I LIKE YOU. I FUCKING HATE BEING WITH YOU, SO GET THE FUCK OUT. WE'RE DONE." I said seriously.

"Fine, but wait 'til Bang PD hears about this. Say goodbye to your career." She said, shoving into me on her way out.

The guys were still standing out in the hallway, speechless and eyes wide at what just happened.

"Hyung, what are you gonna do if Bang PD-nim does fire you ?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"He won't. I'm Bangtans only song writer, he can't fire me. I'm pretty sure he only said that to scare me and to make me go through with this."

"Are you sure hyung ?"

"We'll see."

08:24

I walked into Bang-Pd's office the next morning, nervous. Will he really fire me ?

"Agust-ah. Sit down." He ordered. "Jessica told me you yelled at her and broke up with her. Are you trying to lose your job ?" My stomach felt like it dropped.

"I-I'm sorry PD-nim ... I just couldn't take it anymore. I can't be with her. It's almost been a year and she hasn't cheered me up at all." He continued to stare at me. After a minute he finally spoke.

"Fine."

"Fine ? Fine what ?" I asked curiously.

"Fine, I won't fire you."

"Oh my God, thank you sir"

"I can't fire you Agust-ah. You're the best song writer for Bangtan." I smiled widely. "But you need to stop being all mopey in public. You can act a little sad for a couple weeks since you just broke up with Jessica, but after that you have to act normally. Got it ?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you have to take responsibility when you get asked questions about your relationship with Jessica. If we get bad publicity because of this, it's all on you."

"Of course sir, thank you for not firing me." I said, bowing.

"Yeah, yeah. Go on now, you have practicing to do." I left with a smile on my face.

[ end of yoongi's point of view ]