이십 이

260403
14:21

[ yoongi's point of view ]

The more time passed, the more I became depressed. The next week would be especially hard since it would've been our 9 year anniversary. They say time heals a broken heart, but time has only been breaking it more. 

I headed to Bang PD-nim's office as he wanted to see me individually for some reason. 

"Agust-ssi, have a seat." I obeyed. "Agust, ever since your girlfriend left, you've been different; even the fans can tell."

"Oh .. I know PD-nim, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm still not over everything yet; she left out of nowhere."

"I know, I know. That's why I have a plan." I gave him a confused look. 

"What do you mean ?"

"You can't keep being so sad in the public eye, it puts a bad reputation on the group. So to fix this, I've decided that you're going to date again." I was at a loss for words. I stared at him for a moment, trying to process what he had just proposed.

"E-Excuse me ?"

"There's a new girl group under SM that debuted a couple of months ago and I want you to date one of the members. It'll bring good publicity to them and our company, plus you'll have someone to cheer you up."

"Sir, with all due respect, I can't I'm sorry."

"Agust-ssi, this isn't open to negotiation. It's in your contract that you comply to all orders made by me." He said coldly. My jaw tensed as rage filled within me. I couldn't fight this. I needed to stay in the company. 

"Fine .. Who will I be 'dating' ?"

"Bring her in" PD-nim said into his intercom system. A few moments later, the door creeped open and I turned around, seeing a very familiar face."

"Hi Agust, remember me ?" The woman said in a flirty tone. I turned back to PD-nim with a frustrated look on my face. 

"Agust, this is Jessica Wang, your new girlfriend" Bang PD-nim introduced.
a/n : iF YALL DONT REMEMBER JESSICA THE HOE,, GO BACK TO THE FIRST DANGEROUS LOVE STORY TO JOG YOUR MEMORY. BUT IF YOU'RE LAZY, BASICALLY SHE MADE Y/N'S LIFE A LIVING HELL AND SHE BROKE HER AND YOONGI UP BC SHE WAS A JEALOUS BITCH ]

"No no no no no no, I am not dating her" I said sternly.

"Agust-ssi, this isn't up for negotiation."

"But PD-nim, I hate her. Jessica cheated on me when we actually were together before, she beat up [Y/N] and  she broke [Y/N] & I up too."

"Babe, that's all in the past. I've changed." She said softly. 

"Bullshit" I sulked.

"Agust-ssi" The boss said sternly.

"Sorry, PD-nim ... But I can't date her. I can't be with someone that I hate so much."

"Fine, I'll negotiate a little. You don't have to like her. You just need to pretend like you do when you're in public. Is that fine ?"

"Do I have to give her affection ?" He nodded. "Then no, it's not fine."

"Agust-ssi do you still want a job ?" He threatened.

"PD-nim, why does it have to be her though ? Isn't there another girl from her group that I could pretend to date ?"

"There is, but Jess is the leader. I want the leader to be with you. It'll be a good pairing. The public will love it."