230822
10:29

I woke up the next morning, without Yoongi by my side as usual. I decided to go on my phone and see how the rest of the public reacted to Yoongi and I's relationship.

There were many positive responses, but the more I scrolled, the worse it got. 

"Suga shouldn't be with her"
"Why is he even with her, he should be with me !"
"I don't know why Suga chose such an ugly girl to be his girlfriend"
"I HATE her."

I felt a tear streaming down my cheek. This felt just like high school all over again. I stared at the hateful messages from fans and began crying harder. 

After awhile, I realized I shouldn't be doing this. I had to be strong for Yoongi. I shouldn't let things like this affect me again.

I tried going on with my day, flashing a fake smile to everyone I encountered; but every hateful message I read was stuck in my mind. 

22:14

"Babygirl ! I'm home !" I heard from the dorm's entrance. Yoongi entered our bedroom and I flashed a fake smile at my boyfriend as he kissed the top of my head.

"How was your day, Oppa ?" I asked quietly.

"Tiring, as usual" He said as he flopped into our bed.

"Did you get to go on twitter at all today ?" I added. He shook his head.

"Oh .. I think you should now then ..." I suggested. He picked up his phone and then quickly read some of the messages unsupportive ARMYs have been leaving on his timeline. As he was reading, he became furious. Yoongi angrily threw his phone at the wall, almost breaking it. 

He held his head in his hands and said something quietly.

"I don't want this kind of thing happening all over again. I can't let ARMY see my angry side, but I'm not gonna let them treat you like this, babygirl."

"Oppa, what are we gonna do then ?"

"We're gonna keep being together. We can't take that back now that we've made it public. But I'm not gonna let them say these things about you. I'll do another V-live or something and talk about this. It'll be okay, baby. Don't let what they say get to you." He said, sitting beside me and pulling me into his arms.

"Okay, Oppa .. Come on, Let's get some rest to take our minds off of it." He nodded as he reached over to turn off the lights.

230823
06:31

"Babygirl ..." I heard through my sleepiness.

"Whattt ?" I groaned.

"Come with me to the studio today ..." I heard Yoongi say with his raspy morning voice.

"Whyyy ?"

"Just come, please."

I groaned again as I rolled out of bed.

07:43

The boys and I then headed out. The rest of Bangtan wore masks (as they usually do) when they go out, but Yoongi didn't today.

"Oppa, where's you mask ?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don't wanna wear it today."

"Why ?"

"I want everyone to see that it's me who's with you. I'm proud to be with you, I shouldn't have to hide." A smile grew on my face as he said that.