심사

250718
23:56

[ Yoongi's point of view ]

"Hobi .. It's been like two hours, stop hugging me."

"No, you're still upset !"

"Hobi, if [Y/N] doesn't come back, I'll always be upset, theres no use in hugging me, it's not helping."

"I don't care; I know you need a hug, even if you say you don't." I rolled my eyes and took a long sip from my bottle of vodka.

Suddenly, we heard the door unlock. My heart felt as if it dropped to my stomach. I was praying that Bangtan would walk through the door with [Y/N].

Jin and the rest of them came in, looking defeated. [Y/N] wasn't with them. Jin shook his head at me, saying sorry that they couldn't find her.

I felt a tear stream down my cheek, and I stuttered as I attempted to speak.

"N-N-No, she can't be gone. No. D-Did you go to her parents' house ? The apartment ?? Mina's house ?? Jazmine's ??? She can't just be gone" I said as I threw Hobi's arms off of me, panicking.

"Hyung, calm down ..." One of them said to me.

"CALM DOWN ?? YOU'RE REALLY TELLING ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME AND VANISHED OUT OF NOWHERE ??? I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING CALM DOWN, I NEED HER TO COME BACK NOW" I yelled. I threw one of the empty soju bottles I had finished against the floor/ in frustration.

"AGUST WE TRIED, OKAY ? SEOUL IS A BIG CITY AND THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN FIND WITHIN A FEW HOURS. FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE MAY NOT EVEN BE IN SEOUL ANYMORE. JUST FUCKING RELAX, WE'RE GONNA FIND HER. AND I KNOW IT SUCKS THAT SHE LEFT AND WE DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT, OKAY ?" Jin hyung yelled back at me.

"I'm gonna go call her again ..." I said while walking away from my friends, still angry.

Calling : 배이비 걸 ^.^
(a/n : 배이비 걸 is "romanized" version of babygirl kinda)

"Hi !! This is [Y/N], sorry I'm not able to answer the phone right now, but please leave a message ! Thank you~"

Fuck, voicemail again.

"Babygirl, please call me back; or come back home if you can please. We need to talk about this. Please. I love you."

Call ended.

I stumbled back to the living room to get the bottle of vodka I wasn't finished drinking, but Jin hyung snatched it before I could.

"Nope, no more drinking. That's enough."

"Bitch, give it to me (a/n: g-gIVE IT TO ME) I need it."

"oK NO YOU DON'T AND DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BITCH ??" Jin yelled.

"Yes ... Sorry hyung ..." I said sincerely. "I'm sorry, okay ? I'm just frustrated. I don't know why she left and I'm so mad that she just did this out of nowhere. Like what did I do wrong ?? I thought everything was fine ..."

"It's okay man, it sucks that she surprised you like this; but everything will work out in the end, don't worry." Rapmon said, patting my shoulder.

"I think you should try to get some sleep Agust, we still have to go to work tomorrow ..." Jin suggested.

I nodded and stumbled back to my room. "Thanks for helping me find her, guys ... I hope we find her soon."

I plopped down on the bed where we used to lay together. I felt lifeless.

I buried myself under the covers and hugged her pillow, silently crying to myself.

"Please come back ..." I whispered into the pillow.

a/n :

woo !! I updated earlier than one month again :-))
also,, more sope / yoonseok moments bc y not hehe

~ jazunyan