이십 사

260802
19:26

[ yoongi's point of view ]

"Hello ?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Yoongi-yah ! You answered !" I heard a familiar voice say excitedly.

"Oh, hi eomma !" I said, greeting my mother happily. It was nice receiving phone calls from her. "How are you ?"

"I'm fine, son. How about you ? Are you eating well ?"

"I'm okay, and yes I'm eating well don't worry. By the way, eomma is there a reason why you called ?"

"Actually there is. I keep seeing on the news that you're dating this girl Jessica ? What happened to [Y/N] ? She was such a sweet girl. I liked her." I was confused at her words. 

"We broke up more than  year ago eomma .. And how did you know she's a sweet girl ? You never met her. I never took her to meet you." 

"I met her already ! She ate here at my restaurant for dinner about a year ago and that's when I met her. She said she was visiting her parents. Too bad I didn't get to meet her from you introducing her. Maybe you can introduce me to your new girlfriend !" I felt my heart sink to my stomach at her words. I almost dropped my phone from being in shock.

"E-Eomma"

"Ne ?"

"W-What do you mean she ate at your restaurant ? When exactly was this ? Is she still in Daegu ??"

"Hmm ? I told you ! She came here for dinner one night, I think in July.  I recognized who she was from the news so I talked to her for awhile after closing. I don't know if she's still in Daegu. I haven't seen her since last year. She could still be here, but I don't know."

"Eomma, I gotta go. I'll talk to you again soon. Thank you for telling me this. Love you, bye~" I said as I hung up the phone quickly. She could still be in Daegu. I couldn't believe it. I thought of looking for her there, but I couldn't since Bangtans schedules were so tight.

Quickly, I then ran into the dance practice room where all of my friends were.

"gUYS" I yelled, panting as I reached the dance room.

"What ? Why were you running ? What happened ?" They asked.

"She's in Daegu." I said slowly, catching my breath.

"What ? Who's in Daegu ?" Joon asked.

"[Y/N]." Everyone's eyes went wide as I said her name. 

"What ? How do you know she's there hyung ??" Jungkook asked.

"My mom called me asking what happened with [Y/N] and I since she saw news about Jessica and I. Then I told her we broke up a long time ago and she said that [Y/N] already met her while she was visiting Daegu." I explained.

"What the fuck ?" they said in confusion.

"My mom said she was visiting her parents there, but she can't be. Her mom still lives in Seoul and her dad is on business trips." 

"Maybe she just said that to cover up that she was really there to hide from you." Tae suggested.

"I need to find her. I'm going to Daegu." I said seriously.

"Agust-ah, you can't just leave. We have a schedule. We have dances to practice, songs to write, performances to do. You can't." Jin hyung said.

"I don't give a fuck. I finally know where my babygirl could be, so I want to find her." The group looked to each other, exchanging looks as if I was crazy. "C'mon guys. If this was one of your loved ones you'd do the same thing."