Chapter 30 - Unknown

(credits to owner for the video above)
900 views 🎉🎉 thank you all!! please vote for this ff 😊
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Y/N's POV]
Father(YN): B-but...This isn't t-true... How...
Me: Dad, it's true!!! Just tell me one thing. Are you the one who made them go bankrupt? TELL ME!!
Father(YN): I...Y/N-ah...
Me: Please...Dad.....Tell me that this is not true...
Father(YN): I'll show you evidence then. It is better to prove than what I say right?
Me: Show me....

He get up and go to his desk. He rummage the drawers and found a yellow envelope. He pass it to me. With fear of knowing the truth, I tremble while unfolding the envelope. Slowly, I take out the documents inside.
The is a large heading printed on the first page...

Min Pte Ltd Produce Defective Goods and has been Lying to Companies WorldWide for Years.

How can this be? This can't be true... No...

Feeling unconvinced, I continue to read further.

Min Pte Ltd is forced to close down and it went bankrupt. Mr Min is sent to jail for his unlawful acts.

I drop the documents that are in my hands.

Father(YN): Y/N-ah...
Me: No...This can't be......Wait, what about..the divorce? Suga told me that his parents......divorced...
Father(YN): It's in the last few documents.

I search all the documents on the floor. Finally, I found the right one.

After a few months in jail, Mrs Min filed a divorce paper on Mr Min of Min Pte Ltd. Both of them went on seperate ways.

So it is true...

Father(YN): You believe it now? I didn't make them bankrupt.
Me: So...It's Mr Min's fault?
Father(YN): Yes.

(Meanwhile outside....)

[Yugyeom's POV]
I'm so worried for her. I hear her shout for a while. I wonder what is the truth...

Just then, V came....

V: Waiting for her?
Me: Yeah, what do you want?
V: So....I've heard that you are her boyfriend. Am I right?
Me: Yup. Anything wrong with that?
V: You're going to have a rival.
Me: That person must be you.
V: Smart. You're right, it's me. Be careful.
Me: We'll see about that, Mr Kim.
V: Ha! Fine.

He smirk at me and left.

Haha! He didn't know that Y/N doesn't have his number already...How foolish. Want to win against me? Wait long.

[Y/N's POV]
Me: I'm....I'm sorry Dad... For suspecting you.....
Father(YN): It's okay. As long as you know the truth, it's okay. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you from Suga. He almost killed you. I'm sorry...
Me: I'm fine now, don't worry. Yugyeom oppa, Wonho oppa and I.M oppa saved me.
Father(YN): Even though I don't know what is going on, I'm glad that everything is fine now.
Me: Same, Dad. I have to go to the police station now, to give a statement. See you next time, Dad.
Father(YN): Hold on. Can you call Yugyeom in? I want to speak to him.
Me: What do you want to say to him?
Father(YN): It's men's talk.
Me: Okay...

[Yugyeom's POV]
The door opened. I stand up immediately.
Y/N come towards me.

Y/N: My father wants to talk to you.
Me: Huh? About?
Y/N: I'm not sure. He said it's men's talk.
Me: Oh...

I feel so nervous all of a sudden.

Y/N: I don't think it's something very serious. Don't worry so much, go in.
Me: O-okay...

I enter the room.

Father(YN): Yugyeom, come sit down.
Me: Y-yes, Uncle.......

I walk over cautiously.

Father(YN): You seem nervous. Don't worry, I'm not reprimanding you. Relax.
Me: Okay...
Father(YN): I've heard from Y/N that you saved her, along with 2 of my sons.
Me: Yes.
Father(YN): I want to thank you so much for saving my daughter. Without you, I would have lost my precious girl. Thank you so much, Yugyeom.
Me: It's nothing, it's my responsibility taking care of her.
Father(YN): You are a great man, with honesty and responsibility. I trust that you can take good care of her for me. Can you?
Me: Yes, you can trust me.
Father(YN): Great. I'll hand her over to you. Don't let me down.
Me: Thank you Sir.
Father(YN): Call me Dad too. We are going to be a family soon.
Me: Okay... D-dad.
Father(YN): Good. Now, go. You have to go to the police station right? Take care of her well.
Me: Yes. Bye Dad.
Father(YN): See you soon.

I bowed and left the office.

Y/N: What did he say?
Me: Nothing, it's our secret.

I smile cheerfully. She eye me suspiciously.

Y/N: Tell me.
Me: Then, tell me what is the truth. Did your Dad make Suga's family go bankrupt?

[Y/N's POV]
I explained everything to him while we head to the carpark.

We arrive at the police station.
Suga and HyeJi are locked up in a small room.
When I look at Suga, his gaze makes me pity him. I can feel sadness in his eyes. But after a short while, he look away, ignoring my presence.

I take a look at HyeJi

I take a look at HyeJi. She looks like she wants to tell me something, but she receive a glare from Suga. So, she keep her mouth shut.

Is there something wrong?

I wondered and walk towards the police officer who is investigating this case.
The officer ask some questions and I answered them. It didn't take a long time for Yugyeom and I to finish this.
After that, Suga got released from that room and was brought to somewhere else for questioning.

HyeJi: Y/N. Y/N.

I turn to face HyeJi.

Me: What do you want? Threatening me is not enough for you?
HyeJi: No, it's not what you think it is... Actually-
Me: Not what I think it is? Are you kidding me?
HyeJi: No....Y/N, please listen...I-
Me: Listen to your lies? Please, I have enough of it. So, stop it already.

I ignore her and walk away. Just then, Yugyeom hold me back.

Yugyeom: Maybe, it is something important. Why don't you listen to what she wants to say and decide for yourself? It doesn't bring much harm right?

I sigh.

Me: Fine. Say it then.
HyeJi: I'm sure he doesn't want me to say it, but, I think there is a need to say it.
Me: Get to the point. Who are you talking about?
HyeJi: Suga...