Chapter 23 - Plan

Thanks for the 500 views💖💞💕

(credits to owner for the video above)
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Y/N's POV]
(Flashback to the ending of the performance)

We posed for the ending of the song. The curtains are drawn back to cover the stage. I was about to let go of Yugyeom when he suddenly hold me tighter, leaning in and kissed me.

My eyes widened in shock. It felt so soft.... Time stopped... My heart is beating so fast....

Where am I? Am I dreaming?

[Yugyeom's POV]
Since no one can see us, I take this chance to kiss her. Her lips feels so soft and sweet.

She look so shocked from my sudden action.
I pulled away and smiled at her.

Me: Come on, let's go.

Y/N did not recover from the shock. So I held her hand and bring her to the backstage.

(End of flashback)

We meet Jackson hyung at the backstage. He is so excited about our performance, but at the same time, he is confused at Y/N's expression.

Jackson: Y/N-ah, why is your face so red?
Y/N: Uhh...I..I'm just tired...That's all...
Jackson: Ohh, here, drink up.
Y/N: Thanks!

I chuckled.

Jackson: What is it so funny?
Me: Oh, uh, nothing.

[Y/N's POV]
My first kiss... Stolen by him...

Yugyeom: I'll go find the others. Wait here.

Before he leave, he give me a wink. I blushed hard.

Jackson: Y/N-ah, our date is not over. Are you free tomorrow night? It's Saturday.
Me: Oh...uh... I think I'm free...
Jackson: Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6pm!
Me: Sure!

I smile at him. Soon, Yugyeom called Jackson that the rest are at the audience seat.

Jackson: Let's go.

He hold my hand and pulled me along.

Jackson oppa is a nice guy...He is hyper, outgoing, funny and protective. But, do I like him? Or do I like someone else? I don't want to break his heart...

We arrived at the audience seat and found the others sitting at the first few rows. I feel some stares so I looked around. JB, Mark, JinYoung, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom are looking at our hands. I looked down and notice my shoelaces are untied. I take the chance to wiggle my hand out of his. Jackson looked at me curiously.

Me: Sorry, I have to re-tie my shoelace.
Jackson: Oh, come, I'll do it for you.

He kneeled down on one knee and helped me tie my shoelace.

Jackson: There you go.
Me: Thanks oppa.
Jackson: Come on, let's take a seat. The results will be announced soon.

He pulled me down to sit beside him.

[Yugyeom's POV]
I glared at Jackson hyung.

Is he trying to woo her again? Oh right, their date... I forgot about it!!! Shit! I have to do something before he does.

JaeSuk: What an amazing competition!! We have finalised the results of each category! First category, the Singing competition... We have a tie. The first group is..... Jungkook & Sarah!!!

All the girls screamed like crazy. I barely managed to cover my ears. Youngjae look at me.

Youngjae: I hope we will win.
Me: Me too! Fingers crossed!