Chapter 1 - The Break Up

Italised words - thoughts
Bold words - title/info/groupings/sounds
Normal words - story writing
Italised + Bold words - phone calls or messages
Underlined words - Note
------------------------------------------------------------------

[Y/N's POV]
???: Y/N wait!! Let me explain!

I continue to run along the hallway, ignoring everything that is happening.

???: STOP!! Y/N!!

I felt someone grabbing onto my wrist, turning me around to face him.

???: Y/N... I can explain... Listen, I...
Me: Jungkook, it's no use explaining. I saw everything, stop lying to me and stop lying to yourself. You love her, more than you love me. You love me because I am a princess. You love me because of money. You don't truly love me. Stop it... I don't want to listen anymore. Just let me go. Leave me... You love her, go to her. Don't break her heart like how you broke mine... If you truly love her, go to her and leave me...

I struggled to get out of his grip. He let go of me and looked down.

Jungkook: I'm so sorry Y/N... It's my fault...

Tears kept streaming down my cheeks, I couldn't believe that he cheated on me. I loved him, really loved him. But he...

Me: Don't waste time by explaining useless things, I hate you now!

I wiped my tears away and ran off.

[Jungkook's POV]
I don't know what to do. I am so sorry Y/N, I really love you...

[Y/N's POV] (flashback)
I was walking towards the canteen for lunch when I heard noises around a corner. I was curious so I followed the noise...
To my surprise, I saw Jungkook kissing Sarah. I couldn't believe what I saw. I thought Jungkook loves me only. Without notice, tears started to trickle down my face. Jungkook turned and saw me crying. He was shocked and pushed Sarah away. He started to walk towards me. But I ran away...

(end of flashback)

[Wonho's POV]
I was waiting for Y/N at the canteen, with my brothers of the Emerald Royal.

What is taking her so long?

We waited at a table where we usually sit.
10min passed, there is no sign of Y/N...
I decided to look for her, so all of us split up to find her.
I ran around the school, still no sign of Y/N.
Suddenly, I saw Jungkook at his locker, looking sad. I decided to ask him where is
Y/N since he is her boyfriend.

Me: Jungkook, do you know where is Y/N?
Jungkook: *sigh* sorry hyung... I hurt Y/N...
Me: What do you mean you hurt her? Where is she??
Jungkook: I don't know...

With that, he left.

I haven't check the rooftop! I should check if Y/N is there.

I ran up to the rooftop and I was right. I saw
Y/N sitting at a corner, with her head on her knees, crying...
I walked up to her.

Me: Y/N? Why are you crying? What happened to you and Jungkook? Tell me, I'll help you no matter what.
Y/N: oppa...
Me: Yes?
Y/N: Jungkook...

Y/N told me the whole story...

Me: WHAT?! THAT BASTARD! HOW DARE HE HURT MY SISTER?! HE MUST LEARN A LESSON!!
Y/N: oppa... don't...please...
Me: BUT HE HURT YOU! HOW COULD YOU LET THINGS SLIDE?

[Y/N's POV]
I didn't want to have any connections with Jungkook, so I stopped Wonho from finding Jungkook and mess things up.
Soon, the rest of my brothers found us. Wonho told them everything and they were very angry at Jungkook.

Me: Oppa... I'm tired... Let's go home...
Jimin: Okay, let's go.

I.M gave me a piggyback ride to the limousine and all of us went back to the castle. After we arrived at the castle, I immediately went to my room.

[NOBODY'S POV]
HoSeok: Let's give her time to cool down.
I.M: Yes, we should. Let's go back to our rooms.

All of us agreed and went to our own rooms to rest.

[Y/N's POV]
I sat on the edge of my bed, crying my heart out. I just couldn't accept the reality. I really thought Jungkook loves me...
Soon, I cried myself to sleep...

[HoSeok's POV]
It's 6am, I have to wake Y/N up to get ready for school. I washed myself and went to her room. I waked her up, but there is no movement. I shake her gently and called her name, but there is no answer...

------------------------------------------------------------------
hello guys! I'm sorry for making Jungkook the bad guy. I hope you all understand. I am also an ARMY and my bias is Jungkook. This is just a ff, hope you all won't mind.