Chapter 11 - I Need You

[Y/N's POV]
JB: Youngjae is fine. He needs 1 week to recover.
Y/N: Phew... Lucky...
Jackson: Now, we have Yugyeom left.
JB: Yeah...

Yugyeomie...Please be fine...We all need you....

As time passes, we got more worried. After another hour, the doctor finally come out.

JB: Doctor, how is he?
Doctor: He lost a lot of blood, so we need a donor. Are any of you here having the same blood type as the patient?
JB: Yugyeom's blood type is A. Bambam is B, Jackson is O, I am A. I can do it.
Doctor: I don't think you can. You've just donated blood a few days ago right?
JB: Yes, why?
Doctor: You can't be the donor as you'll need time to relax your blood system. You'll have to find someone else to donate the blood.
JB: MARK! Mark's blood type is A!
Doctor: May I know where is he? We need the blood as soon as possible. The patient has no time to wait.
HyeJi: I'm O...
Me: Wait, my blood type is A. I'll be the donor. Mark needs some time to come here, I don't think we should waste time. I'll do it.
JB: But, Y/N...
Jackson: Y/N...
Me: Don't worry, I'll do it.
Doctor: Okay, I need you to sign this document and we will start.
Bambam: Y/N, we can call Mark...
Me: There is no time to waste.

I sign the document.

Doctor: Okay. Now, follow me.
Me: Okay.

As I was about to enter the Surgery Room, Jackson hold my wrist.

Jackson: You'll be fine, right?
Me: I'll be fine. Don't worry. I have to go now.

Jackson let go of me and I enter the room with the doctor. I lay down on the bed that is next to Yugyeom's bed. I can see Yugyeom's pale face. There are a lot of blood on his head.

I hope everything will be fine...Don't worry, Yugyeomie, you'll survive, I believe...

Doctor: Your blood is healthy. We will transfer the blood now.

I nodded and the doctor insert a needle into my hand.

Ouch...

I wince softly.

(Time skip to the end of blood transferring)

[Jackson's POV]
The doctor come out of the Surgery Room.

Me: Are the okay?
Doctor: Yes, thanks to the blood transferring, the patient is safe.
Me: What about Y/N?
Doctor: She is currently resting, we will transfer her to a patient room.
Me: Okay, thank you doctor!
JB, Bambam, HyeJi: Thank you!!

We bow at the doctor, showing our gratitude.

Doctor: Don't mention it, it's my job. Well then, I shall get going. You all can visit the both of them.

The doctor left.

Me: Bambam and I will take care of Y/N. JB hyung and HyeJi should take care of Yugyeom.
JB: Okay, I'll inform Jinyoung and Mark hyung.
Me: I'll call Y/N's brothers.

We all agreed and seperated.

[JinYoung's POV]
Mark hyung and I have been sitting beside Youngjae for around an hour plus. Youngjae still haven't regain his consciousness.
Soon, JB called me.

Me: JB hyung, how is it?
JB: Y/N donated blood to Yugyeom and both of them are fine now.
Me: Y/N donated blood? Why can't you or Mark hyung do it?
JB: Recently, I've donated my blood. The doctor said I need to rest. As for Mark hyung, the doctor said there was not enough time to wait for you. So, Y/N volunteered. By the way, is Youngjae awake?
Me: *sigh* We should do something for her to express our thanks. No, he isn't.
JB: Yup, we should. I think we should wait for Yugyeom and Youngjae to wake up first then we decide.
Me: Okay then. Take good care of Yugyeom and Y/N.
JB: Okay, if Youngjae wakes up, call us.
Me: Yes, hyung.