Chapter 14 - Dream

I really love this song, Palette, by IU Feat. GD!💕 You can listen to this song while reading, enjoy!

(credits to 1TheK)
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Y/N's POV]
I wake up after 45min of nap.

Mark: Oh, you are awake. Feeling better?
Me: Yep, thank you.

I flashed him a smile and he smiled back

Oh ya! There is a Dance event tomorrow! I have to inform the teacher that Yugyeomie and I couldn't attend.

Me: Sorry, I have to make a phone call. I'll go outside for a while.
Mark & Jackson: Okay.

I stand outside, near the room. I call the dance teacher.

Teacher: Hello Y/N. Why do you call?
Me: Sorry teacher...Yugyeom and I couldn't take part in the Dance event tomorrow.
Teacher: Why? Why so sudden?
Me: Yugyeom is in the hospital...
Teacher: Oh my! What happened?

I briefly told her the situation.

Teacher: That is terrible... Well, there is no choice but to find someone else.
Me: Sorry teacher...
Teacher: Don't feel sorry, no one wants it this way. Are you coming to school tomorrow?
Me: I guess so. Yugyeom won't be coming.
Teacher: In that case, can you take part in the Vocal Event instead? There is a guy without a partner, because his previous partner, YoungJae, got admitted into the hospital. I hope you can be his partner.
Me: Yeah, Youngjae is here. Who is that guy?
Teacher: Park Jin Young.
Me: JinYoung? Him?
Teacher: Yeah, is there something wrong?
Me: He is here too.
Teacher: That's great! Maybe you can inform him that you are his partner. Can you?
Me: Okay, I'll inform him.
Teacher: Thank you so much, Y/N!
Me: Thank you for this opportunity!
Teacher: See you both tomorrow!
Me: Okay, bye!

We hung up.

Wowww...Singing with Jinyoung oppa... I can't even imagine! Is it a dream? I've been wanting to sing a duet with him, my dream came true!!! Singing with Youngjae oppa will be better, but Jinyoung oppa is nice. I'll see if I have chance to sing a duet with Youngjae oppa next time then!

I went back into the room. I see Yugyeom wide awake.

Me: Yugyeomie! You are finally awake!! I feel so bad towards you, you protected me from that man and injured yourself... I don't know what to say...
Yugyeom: Y/N-ah, you donated blood for me too. Don't feel sorry, Just take it that I return the favour, okay?
Me: But-
Yugyeom: No buts, just listen to me.
Me: Okay, thank you!
Yugyeom: By the way, where did you go just now?
Me: Oh. I called the dance teacher that we couldn't attend the event tomorrow.
Yugyeom: What did she say?
Me: She said okay. She also asked me to take part in the Vocal event instead.
Yugyeom: Vocal event?
Me: Yup. With Jinyoung oppa.

[Yugyeom's POV]
Me: Vocal event?
Y/N: Yup. With Jinyoung oppa.

My eyes widen.

Jinyoung hyung? Him??

Me: JinYoung hyung?
Y/N: Yup. His partner was Youngjae, but Youngjae couldn't take part, so I'm his partner. It's like my dream come true! I've been wanting to sing a duet with him and Youngjae for a long time! I'm so happy and excited!!!

My heart hurts. She wants to sing with Youngjae hyung and Jinyoung hyung...Not me... Is she really that happy?

She is jumping around like a cute puppy. I look at Jackson hyung, Mark hyung, JB hyung and Bambam hyung. I can see jealousy in their eyes. I guess I'm just like them, jealous of Youngjae hyung and Jinyoung hyung. I can't help it.