Chapter 2 - Unwanted

Author's note: I know this is a GOT7 Yugyeom's ff. But I am not going to include GOT7 in this chapter yet. Maybe the next chapter, I will include GOT7. Sorry:(
------------------------------------------------------------------

[HoSeok's POV]
Me: Y/N!!

I touched her forehead, it is burning.
After hearing my shout, the rest of my brothers came into the room, worried.
I quickly carried Y/N into the bathroom and sprayed water all over her.

Jimin: I think she cried all night...
I.M: I am worried for her...
Wonho: That Jungkook!! He must really be taught a lesson!!

As Wonho tried to leave to find Jungkook, I.M and Jimin stopped him.

Wonho: Let me go! Look what he have done to Y/N!! Can't you all see?!
Jimin: hyung, we know and we are angry too. But did you think of Y/N? She didn't want to create any trouble. Let us respect her decision and calm down.
I.M: Yeah hyung, calm down.
Wonho: Aish!! Fine! I am doing this for Y/N only!

I called the maids to change Y/N's clothes. I laid her onto the bed and covered her with the blanket. I stroked her hair.

It must be tiring for you...Rest well...

I ordered the maids to take care of Y/N while the rest of us went to school.

[Wonho's POV]
As we are heading to school, I saw Jungkook with a girl. That must be Sarah. I feel my blood boiling inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran up to him and grabbed his collar.

Me: Jeon Jung Kook! HOW DARE YOU! YOU MADE Y/N SICK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

I gave him a punch on the face and he fell onto the ground. I.M, Jimin and HoSeok quickly grabbed me and stopped me from punching Jungkook more. Sarah went to Jungkook and helped him up.

Me: LET ME GO!!
I.M: hyung!! stop!
Jimin: Sarah, take Jungkook to somewhere else, quick!

Sarah nodded and left with Jungkook. The 3 of them let me go after they left.

Me: WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING? I REALLY HATE HIM! I FEEL LIKE CRUSHING HIM WHEN I SEE HIM!!
HoSeok: Please think about Y/N!!

I calmed down after hearing her name.

[Jungkook's POV]
I deserved it. I deserve that punch. I should let Wonho punch me more. I shouldn't have broke Y/N's heart... I am sorry...
Sarah brought me to the nurse and cured me. I do not know if I love Sarah or not. But I know I love Y/N.

[Y/N's POV]
I opened my eyes slowly and felt a sharp pain in my head.

Me: Ouch...
Maid 1: Miss Y/N! How are you feeling? Are you okay?
Maid 2: I will go get water.
Me: No no, it's fine. I am okay. Where are my oppas?
Maid 1: They head to school already.
Me: So I skipped school?
Maid 2: Yes. Don't worry, your friends, Hyungwon, EunBi and HyeJi agreed to collect homework for you. Miss Y/N, you should rest more.
Me: Okay, you all can leave now.
Maid 1 & 2: Yes miss.

After the maids left my room, I went to my dressing table and sat in front of the mirror. I looked at myself. I feel lost, I feel unwanted, I feel useless.

No one wants me now...

I threw one of my makeup products at the mirror to get rid of the frustration. Hearing that loud crash, the maids rushed into my room.

Maids: What happened? Miss Y/N!!

I used a shattered glass and cut my wrist... Blood start to drip from my wrist. My maids quickly came to stop me.

Me: Leave me alone...
Maid 1: Miss, you are injured! We must apply medication to your wound...

I feel that it is useless arguing, so I let them do what they want. After that, I told my maids that I am going to sleep, so they left.

[I.M's POV]
Finally it's lunch break. I went to the canteen with my brothers and ordered food. Hyungwon, EunBi and HyeJi walked towards our table and asked how is Y/N doing.

Me: Oh, she is fine. She is resting at home now, do not worry. Thank you all for helping to collect her homework.
Hyungwon, Eunbi & HyeJi: No problem, Y/N is our best friend. Best friends should help one another. We are going to visit Y/N today, is it okay?
Me: Yes, its fine. See you three after school!

Hyungwon, EunBi and HyeJi already knew what happened between Jungkook and Y/N because I told them during class. Hyungwon, EunBi and HyeJi left to eat at their own table. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked at the Caller ID. It was one of my maids. I looked at Jimin, HoSeok and Wonho. They were curious too. I answered the call.

Maid 1: Master I.M, Miss Y/N cut herself with a glass. She is injured but we applied medication already.
Me: WHAT?!

I stood up from my seat. My 3 brothers were shocked at my action.

Jimin: What happened??
Wonho: I.M, quickly tell us!!

I hung up the phone.

Me: Y/N... She...
Hoseok: Y/N what? What happend to her??
Me: She cut herself... With a piece of glass...
Jimin, Wonho & Hoseok: WHAT??!!
Me: Don't worry, her wound is already taken care by the maids. She is fine now.

Just then, someone came towards our table.

???: Hey! How is...

------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short story, I will try to make it longer for the next chapter. I have to sleep, so I made this chapter short. Sorry once again. I hope you all love this ff! Love you all!! 💕💕