Chapter 34

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked as we looked at the large abandoned trolley. It was packed with all of the crashed cars and rubble. "I'm pretty sure. It is the only way we can get through that huge pile." Matt said. "Ok, let's go." Chelsea said.

    We all begin to walk in the trolley. "So, are you sure this trolley will hold with all of this big pieces of building on it?" Ava asked. "Hey, if it hasn't broken with Walter on it yet, I think we're good." Logan said giving Walter a glare.

    "Excuse me?" Walter asked. "If you're still upset about the door, it was an accident. I'm sorry. Also, I lost about 40 pounds in the last couple of weeks." Walter said. "We almost died out there. Y/n almost got caught by those awful things!" Logan said, pointing at me. "I was only trying to help." Walter said.

    "Yeah, how is that going so far?" Logan asked. "Will you just shut up Logan? It was an accident!" Ava asked. "You can't just stop can you." Walter says. I see Logan's fists clench. Walter walks up to Logan, punching him.  Logan slams Walter to the wall of the trolley,making the weak trolley shake. 

     "Stop it, both of you!" Paige says. I look above us. A piece of metal shifted,making the trolley shake again. "We have to go, right now!" I said.

    Walter kicks Logan in the knees, making Logan step back in pain. Logan runs and shoves Walter to the ground. Chelsea kicks Logan in the knees, making Logan push her back. Ava runs up to Chelsea, helping her up.

    I get in between them. "Stop it! Look above you!" I said. Logan hits me to the ground. Ethan catches me. Both of them didn't seem to hear me, because Logan pins Walter to the ground, punching him repeatedly with his buff arms. "I'm SO done with you messing EVERYTHING up!" Logan yells as he continues to punch Walter in the head.

    Paige screams as Logan punches Walter. Walter is starting to lose consciousness. "Stop it! He could die!" She yells.  "Logan! Please stop!" Chelsea yells, making Logan stop for a moment.  

    Jess punches Logan with a loud *SMACK*, making Logan fall to the ground. Logan was about to speak, but was interrupted by the metal creaking again. Paige runs to Walter.

    We all look up at the rubble which is already crushing the trolley. A piece falls off, almost hitting Ava. She dives past it. The trolley starts to shake. "Everyone, move slowly. Lightest to heaviest first, so more people will get out. Except Walter. Help him out first Paige." Matt said. Paige helps Walter up, helping him towards the door. I went next. Then Chelsea, Ava, Ethan, Jess, Matt, and Logan last.

    We all walked slowly to the door. I looked back at Logan. He had a look of anger and confusion. Suddenly, a loud creak made us stop in our tracks. The trolley shifted, making us all fall to the ground. The rubble was pushing on the roof. "Run!" Matt yelled. 

    We all started running towards the door. Walter falls behind. Paige tries helping him limp. I kick open the door, jumping out. Ava, Chelsea, Ethan, Walter and Paige, and Matt follow me out. Jess and Logan were fighting. "What are you two doing?!" Ava yells. Metal and parts of buildings start to fall through the trolley. 

    "Jess, please hurry!" I yell. Jess looks at me, before running towards the door, Logan behind him. Jess jumps out, making Logan fall backwards. "LOGAN!" Chelsea yells. Logan looks above him, just as a huge piece of concrete falls on his leg. He screams in pain.

    Chelsea tries to run towards Logan, but was blown backs by the dust as the roof caved in. with all of the debris following.Logan gives me a look, a look of guilt and grief. Everything slowed down for a half of a second. Chelsea falls on her back. We all just stand there, in complete shock as we see the trolley crushed, with Logan in it.

    "LOGAN!" Chelsea screams. None of us say a word. Chelsea gets up, before walking over to Jess, slapping him. "How did this happen?!"She screams. "He just snapped, I-I was just defending myself."Jess said. Chelsea just falls to her knees, sobbing. "We have to go. We could be attracting zombies." Matt says to me. Ava helps Chelsea up. We all start to walk towards the bus.

    None of say a word the whole time, until we got to the bus, where Keith and a younger fella was. Which I guess is his brother. Keith walks up to us. "You guys ok?" Keith asked. "We lost Logan." Ethan said. "Sorry to hear that." Keith said. We find out the brother's name is Spencer.

    We all got onto the bus. I sat next to Jess. "It's my fault isn't it?" Jess asks me. "No. He went insane, it's not your fault." I said. "But.." "But what?" Jess asked me. The bus started moving. "He gave me this look, like he felt sorry for what he did." I said. Jess just looks at his feet. I look out the window. I see the city as we drive away. I hope we just forget about this day.

Hey, sorry, I've been having a lot of things going on lately. Sorry for the wait. THANK YOU ALL FOR 900 READS!! I'M SO SURPRISED AND THANKFUL. I have some news. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's 12:20 right now, my neck is hurting. I decided that I'm such a liar, about updating more often. Sorry.There are only 8 chapters left! Have A Good Morning, Afternoon, And Evening.