Chapter 30

We walked into the building which we suppose was the 'cafeteria'. It was really just a large room with a few chairs and two long tables. We all walk up to where the food was. "This reminds me of college." Logan said, grabbing a bowl. "You went to college? Surprising." Ava said jokingly. Logan gave her a mockingly look. We all chuckled. "So, there's salad, Ramen noodles, beef Jerky, and cookies." Ethan said. Before anyone could even move, Jess walked through, grabbing three cookies. "Oh come on, save some for the rest of us dude." Logan said. Jess sighed before taking a bite of a cookie before putting it back on the tray. "Yeah, thanks for giving me the salvia covered, half eaten cookie." Logan said, sarcastic tone and all. "Always happy to help." Jess said grinning. "Guys, please don't start." Chelsea said.

Once we get our food, we go over to the table and sit down. "Is the food good May?" I asked her. She nodded yes as quickly as possible. I chuckled. "Remember that time when Paige got a black eye?" Ava said. "Oh yeah, Thomas was so mad." I said. We all chuckled, except Walter. He looked confused. "You got a black eye? And who is Thomas?" He asked. "Oh, let's just say that Thomas was a jerk in our group who gave me a black eye." Paige said grinning."Did you kick him out or..?"
He asked. "He died, fell off a cliff." Chelsea said. "In fact, the only one who seemed sad about it was Paige." She said smirking. "Was not! I just didn't like the idea of that happening to anyone." Paige said. "Didn't you say it yourself though?" She asked. "Maybe I did but- ok fine I did, you caught me, I'm a softy." Paige said rolling her eyes while smiling. We all chuckled.

Soon, other people came in here and got some food, sitting down at the table. Two sat next to us. A man and a woman. "Hi, how are you?" The woman with sandy blonde hair asked in a southern accent. "We're doing good, you?" I asked. "We're doing fine." She held out her hand. "My name is Georgia, but you can call me Betty." I shook her hand. "Is Betty your nickname?" I asked. "Well, that's what Seth calls me." She said, grinning at the man with short black hair who I guessed was Seth. "Yeah, that's true. So how did you folks get here?" Seth asked, also southern accent. "I heard you was from LA." I looked at him, a little bit shocked. "How did you-?" I got cut off by the door slamming open. "You guys should go get cleaned up." Matt said kindly. "We hope to see you soon." Betty said smiling. before Seth and her walked away, slipping past Matt. We slowly got up from our seats as we walked towards Matt. "But I never got to taste my cooki-" Walter said before Paige pulled him out of the bench.

(Time Skip)

Us women went into a different shower room than the men. They were connected showers, except they were like stalls, like a highschool locker room. I undressed myself slowly. I walked over to the shower curtain, opening it slowly. Surprisingly it looked very clean. I slowly stepped in, one muddy foot at a time. I turned the water on. I felt the warm water instantly, rushing down my filthy back. It felt so good. It felt like I haven't had a shower in a year. It might've been that long. I haven't been keeping track. I reached over and grabbed the shampoo/Bodywash. I loved those combinations. I put the shampoo/bodywash in my hair. It felt so good. I could see the mud and dirt go down the drain. Then I moved onto my body, scrubbing with a body scrub. Once I finished, I got out of the shower, turning it off, I got a towel. I got dressed into some new clean clothes. I walked back to the room where the others were.

"You look so clean." Ava said as I walked toward them. "All of your guy's hair looks so soft. " I said. I looked over at May's hair. Her hair was now a brighter natural red hair. She smiled at me. The men suddenly came in. Walter hugged Paige. Paige hugged back. "As much as I love hugging, why did you hug me. Did yoy think I fell in the drain?" Paige asked laughing. Logan looked over at Chelsea. "I wish we did that-" "Don't try me." Chelsea said smirking, while interrupting Logan before walking over to May. I walked over to Ethan and Jess. They looked awestruck when they looked at me. "I only got a shower." I said chuckling. "And you look even more beautiful with a shower." Jess said. I felt myself blushing. No. I can't fall for anyone right now, things are too important.

    Someone knocked on the door before opening it. It was Matt. "I need you all to follow me. Except the little girl." He said. I walked over to May who was sitting on the bed. "May, promise me you will stay in this room." I said. May nodded her head in response. I smiled. We all followed Matt out the door, closing the door behind us.

    "So, why are we following you exactly?" Ava asked. "We need you guys to go to the exploration tomorrow." He said. "Why?" Ethan asked. I didn't want to go back to LA. "Because, you all could be the cure." Matt said. Logan stopped in his tracks. "I thought you said we already found the cure!" He yelled. "Well, we need to check if you all could be the other option." He said. "Other option?!" Logan yelled. "I think I'm with Logan on this one, what do you mean by other option?" Chelsea asked. "Let me show you." He said, before opening a door.

I hope you forgive me for the late chapter. I was very busy the other day. Also THANK YOU FOR 500 READS😃. I never imagined my book would even get 5 views. Thank you. You guys can give requests on what you want me to do for the 500 celebration. Also, my friend fordp24 and I are having a stupid and funny argument that we kid about. I need you to vote. From the 2017 version of Beauty and The Beast, who is your favorite?

The Beast.        fordp24

Or

Lefou.                My favorite.

Go ahead, and no fordp24 you can't vote. Thank you, and be honest aboit the vote. Have A Good Morning, Afternoon, And Evening..