Chapter 17

This is just the music that is playing when Y/n wakes up.

I wake up to some music playing. Not just some peaceful music playing softly. No, it was loud. Also it was right in my ears.

I jolt up immediately out of bed. I looked over at the person that played the music. It turned out, it was Jess,Ethan, Chelsea, Ava, Logan, Walter, and Paige. They were playing really loud, and laughing at how I reacted.

"Don't you know that could attract zombies?!" I said with a frown. But they were laughing so hard that I couldn't help but shake my head and laugh also.

    "Y-your reaction was priceless." Ava said cracking up. "Whose idea was that?" I ask. They all look at Paige. "Of course, here it goes again, blaming it on me again." Paige says.

    Ava turns the song off. "Now that that's out of the way, we wanted to show you the surprise." Logan said. "You guys ready? Or do you guys need a moment?" Walter said.

    "Nope, lets do this." I said before we shut the door, heading down the steps. We make it to the first floor. We walk through the abandoned lobby.

    "Why did we stay here? It's not that safe here." Ethan asked. "Because it's close to the surprise place we're going to." Walter said smiling.

    We got in the truck. "Don't you kind of find it odd that there no zombies here?" Chelsea asked looking at me. "It is kind of odd." I said quietly.

    On the ride over to the special place, Paige looked over at me smirking. I smirked back. We had the same exact idea.

    Paige slowly pulled out her iPod. Walter looked over at Paige. He knew what we were doing. He smirked also. Paige played the song Friday by Rebecca Black.

    Everyone groaned in annoyance except Walter, Paige and I. No, we sang along.

It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday

    The three of us sang like birds. Awful birds. Chelsea grabbed the IPod and shut it off before throwing it out the window.

    "A little gift for the Zombies." Chelsea said smiling.

(Time skips because of Divergent)

    We showed up in a parking lot. It wasn't fully empty. Just some abandoned cars here and there.

    I looked out the window. I saw nothing but the road we were on. "We're here." Logan said turning the keys off. I didn't see anything.

    Paige screamed in excitement. She jumped out of the car. Ava got excited also after noticing why Paige was screaming. Ava jumped out of the car.

    I got out of the car. Wondering what they were screaming about. The guys got out also.

    I turned my body around to see surprisingly....

A zoo.

This is probably the most boring chapter I have ever made. I'm so sorry for that. Tomorrow's chapter will be better. I'm so sorry again. Please don't hurt me. But have a good morning, afternoon, or night.