Chapter 20

We pass the hotel that we were staying in. "Why are we leaving?" I asked Logan. "There's no need to anymore. Also, if the zombies do find us in a hotel, we'd be done for." He replied.

     "So where are we going now Logan?" Chelsea asked. "Circleville, Ohio sweetheart." Logan said smirking. "I swear I will-" "Circleville?" Chelsea said before getting interrupted by Ava. Paige spoke up.

    "I lived a couple of hours from Circleville. We went there every year for The Pumpkin Show." Paige said. "The Pumpkin Show?" Ava asked. "It's a celebration every year of October. There are rides, food, games, prizes, and parades." Paige said happily. "Sounds like fun." Walter said.

    "What are we going to do for 9 hours of driving?" Jess asked. "We could sing songs!" Paige said getting started. "Here, I'll start. 99 bottles of milk on the wall 99 bottles of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 99 bottles of milk on the wall....

    Soon we sang along with her, waiting for this trip to end.

(Time skip because of Lord of The Rings)

    After a while, we all fell asleep, except Ava, who was in the shotgun, Logan who was driving, and me who was in the back looking out the pitch black window, not listening to what they were saying until now.

    "You can't just plan to date my sister, expecially in a zombie apocalypse!" Ava whisper yelled. "At least I take better care of her then you do!" Logan whispered yelled. "That was your fault that Chelsea lost her eye." He said again.

    Ava clenched her teeth. "IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!" Ava yelled this time. That woke everyone up. "YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE FOR HER!" Logan yelled. Everyone was now very nervous, I could tell.

    "YOU WON'T DATE HER AND THAT'S FINAL!" Ava yelled. They continued yelling. "Guys, maybe we should Calm down plea-" "SHUT UP PAIGE, THIS IS NOT THE TIME!" Logan interrupted Paige.

    "THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY, YOU CAN LOSE YOUR TEMPER EASILY!" Ava yelled. "OH YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK!" Logan quickly yelled back.

    Then they started to hit eachother. Sadly, Logan was driving. The car started to drift. "GUYS! LOOK OUT!" I yelled. We were in front of a tree.

    *CRASH* Was all I heard before I blacked out.

    I opened my eyes slowly. I saw that I was tied to a tree. My friends were nowhere around me. Neither was the crashed truck. "Hey Y/n, did you miss me?" I couldn't turn around. The man walked in front of me. His back turned to me.

    "That voice sounds so familiar" I thought. "Where are my friends?" I asked. "Dead." He said in a chilling manner. "N-n-no that's n-not t-t-t-true." I said through tears.

    He went out of my view, with his back turned to me. About a minute later with bodies. My friend bodies. My tears were falling like rain. They were bloody, and dismantled. I saw Ethan and Jess. I sobbed this time.

    I knew Walter wouldn't last if he helped you guys. Wait, what? The man then turned around so I could see him. I couldn't believe it. It was Stan.

    He smirked. An evil smirk. He walked up to me. He raised his gun. And shot.

    "Y/n, wake up!" A voice said. I jolted awake. It was just a dream. "What happened?" I said, rubbing my head. "Well, the truck crashed. So now we're on the side of a dirt road." It was Ethan that woke me up. "Thank goodness you're ok." Ethan said before kissing me. It was a kiss that lasted about 4 seconds before I sat up.

    I looked around me. I saw everyone awake, luckily. I saw Ava and Logan sitting away from eachother. I saw the truck. It was burned.

    Walter noticed that I was looking at the truck. "The only things we could get in time were these backpacks, with some food, water, and our weapons in them." Walter said, handing me my backpack. "Thanks." I said. Walter put his thumbs up.

    "What were you guys fighting about." Chelsea asked Ava. "It doesn't matter right now. What matters is how we're going to make it to Circleville." She said back. "Or where we are right now." I said.

    "I KNOW WHERE WE ARE!" Paige said, running over to us. We all looked at her. "Don't attract zombies Paige." Chelsea said. "Sorry, but we're in Kentucky." Paige said.

    "Kentucky?! It will take forever to walk to Ohio." Logan said, walking over to us. "Well, how about we look for junkyards, or stores that we can use to get a car." Walter said. No one complained.

    "Ok, then let's get searching."