Chapter 13

We park our motorcycles before jumping off. We walk to where the taco truck is. "I hope he's here." Logan said before knocking on the door.

    The door opened with a thud, before Alex steps out."I swear if it's a zombie again I will- oh, hey guys, what do you need?" Alex asked. "Have you seen Nick, we accidentally left him here." Chelsea said, putting her hands on her hips.

    "I saw him walking away actually. He looked like something was after him." Alex said. "Do you know what direction he went?" I asked. "I think he left, towards the field where the hills are." Alex said, picking up one of the boys.

    Ava walks off for a minute, looking frustrated. "Ok, thank you." Logan said, walking away from the door. We walk down the steps with our knives and guns in hand."Why did he run off to a place to who knows what could be out there?" Jess asked while we ealked down the steps toward our motorcycles. "Well, I mean we did accidentally forget him. His instincts probably told him to try and find us." Logan said, getting on his motorcycle. Ava comes back with something in her hands, bit no one questions it.

    I hop onto my motorcycle. I wait for the others to get on theirs before starting my engine. "At least we have an idea of where he is." Paige said, before starting her engine.

    We drive out of the parking lot, and head on our way to the fields and hills. I feel the breeze flow against me.

    (Time skip, because reasons)

    We make it to the grassy long fields. We hopped off our motorcycles before walking in the fields.

    "Ok I have an idea." Paige said. "How about we play a game. We tell each other celebrities that we are fans of." She said. We all nod our heads before she starts. "Ok mine are, Josh Gad, Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier." Paige said. "Mine are, (Celebrity names)" I say. "Mine are-" Chelsea begins. "Stop where you are!" A voice calls. "Drop your weapons!" The voice continues.

    We hesitate. We can't see the man. We don't know what to do. "Drop them! Or there will be a funeral tonight." The man said.

    We slowly put our guns down. Ava started to talk. "Look sir, we're just looking for a frien-" "Shut up!" The man interrupted. "Now slowly turn around." The man continued.

    We slowly turn around with our hands over our heads. We see about 15 men, a truck, and they all have guns. The man that was speaking had a Honey Badger in his hands, pointed at them. "You said you were looking for a friend?" The man asked. "Y-es, we are." I said.

    "Hmp. Jackson, bring the prisoner." The man said, pointing a man. The man pulls someone with a bag over his head, and is handcuffed over to us. He is wearing a lab coat. It was Nick.

    "Is this the man you're looking for? We found him in this field." The man said, looking at us. We nod. The man spoke. "You're coming with me.

    Before we could run, men grabbed us, shoved us to the ground, and handcuffed us. They picked up our guns and knives, and our extra crossbow. "Put them in the truck." The man said. I guess he was their leader.

    They forcefully take us to the truck. Chelsea is struggling, but it's no use. They shove us into the truck. When they colse the big door, it becomes really dark. A second later, a light bulb turns on.

    There are traps in here, like bear traps. "I'm sorry we left you." Paige said, looking at Nick. "It's fine, I'm just glad that we're all safe." Nick said. "For now." Ethan said before continuing. "I mean what are they going to do to us? Kill us? Feed us to the zombies?" "Maybe not." Ava said pulling the object from earlier from her shirt pocket with her mouth. It was wrapped in cloth.

    "What is that?" Jess asked. She unwrapped the cloth. It was a lighter. "If I can... turn it on... I can.... burn the.... truck." Ava said, struggling to turn it on.

     Suddenly the truck shakes, making the lighter fall out of her handcuffed hands. The truck started. "NO!" Ava said. "I guess we'll have to see if that stuff Ethan said is true." Logan said sighing.

(Time skip. Sorry)

    The truck stops quickly, making some of the traps fall. One hits Nick on the head. "OWWWWWWW!" He yells. We hear muffled talking outside the truck.

    After about a minute of talking outside, we hear a gate open and people getting back in the truck. The car moves again.

    The car slowly stops this time, but Nick looks up just in case. We hear people get out of the truck. The door opens. We are all blinded for a moment because of the bright light. Then the men grab us, and take us out of the truck.

    We see men and women walking around the place. We see big walls around this building. We just then realized. We're in a base.