Chapter 28

A few days later

Nothing really changed. Except for the fact that Ross and Laura were constantly hiding in their room, shutting themselves from reality. They only left the room for their three meals. Ross lets Laura eat with the family while Stormie would bring him the leftovers to eat.

The tension between the two has made it really awkward for all of them. One cannot be with the other no matter what. Thats why its difficult to plan to go out all together. Laura always goes with them, living him all alone at home.

He actually prefers being home alone. The peacefulness allows him to freely go down and snack a little or go for a walk without being around Laura and the rest.

He has found it hard to talk to anyone. He didn't feel the need to anyway. It was like he was in depression. A hot mess in the room, venting his anger from the rejection on the pillow which really didn't do anything to Ross and those who entered.

It was hard for Stormie to bring in the food to him without her being thrown at with pillow from Ross. He felt bad that he was doing it to her mother but he felt that it was her fault for talking about Laura.

In the room, he was like a girl who was on her period and just found out that her crush didn't like her back. He had mood swings like never before. Always sad in the corner of the room, crying himself to sleep or angry at random items which has never done anything to offend him.

It hurt his family to see him in this state. Laura felt the worse, knowing that she was the cause of it. Everyday, she would try to talk to Ross but he would start cursing at her unintentionally. She knew she deserved the scolding from him after she had found out about everything he had planned for her.

She knew that if she were Ross and put in a lot of effort to impress someone but ended up getting harshly rejected, she would also be kinda angry at the person for wasting the time and effort she had put into him. The guilt inside of her started to be as huge as her crush on him.

Like Ross, she would occasionally be in her room, trying to bury the feelings deep inside of her once again, regretting her decision, hating her period. When she does so, they know better than to disturb her and just let her be her.

She thought that if she put the blame on her period , that she was having on that day, for ruining everything, she wouldn't feel too bad. But that didn't work, it just made her feel like a monster.

She has tried texting him to get his attention but she ended up being blocked by him.

Wow. He must be really mad

No one knew what he was doing in the room. For all they know, he could be secretly listening to "We are never ever getting back together" by Taylor Swift as a comeback if Laura ever want them to be together to let her get a taste of her own medicine.

Their family has been worried for them. How were they suppose to continue to live under the same roof if this goes on. They all wanted the same thing, they all just wanted to live happily like before.

The memories they had as a family always manage to put a frown on everyone. How do they miss the old days.

Rydel's dream of Raura ever happening was like a deflated balloon. Practically no hope. She liked teasing them and all but now she couldn't even mention the other infront of them. She felt like her life had no meaning if there was no Raura. But lucky for her she had her boyfriend to keep her company.

Rocky remained the same. Laughing at his lame old jokes and eating mac & cheese while the rest eats popcorn during movies.

Riker, Ryland and Ratliff have all taken turns to try and get Ross out of his room to play video game together when Laura's out with the girls. Riker thought it would be as easy as before like,Ross' recent break up, to get him out of the room. Turns out he was wrong.

Man was that guy stubborn. In the end, they all had learnt a valuable lesson and that was to never disturb an angry Ross.

Looking at their constant attempts to get Ross out made Laura feel even more desperate. What if they never ever talk. What if they can never be friends.

Day by day, her crush on him grew. She just wished that she could have the chance to talk to Ross and tell her how she feels. She wanted to apologise. She wanted them to be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for this suckish boring chapter. It's just a filler and I promise the next chap is going to be better.