Chapter 10

A/N:Raura=Ross & Laura

Nobody's POV

Rydel: (hiding outside Ross' door) (eavesdropping) Awww! (opens the door slightly)(sticks her arm through) (starts taking photos)

Raura: (hears Rydel)(pulls away) (notices Rydel's arm)

Ross: (rolls his eyes) (thinks: Way to ruin our moment)(whispers in her ear) You thinking what I'm thinking?

Laura: (smirks)

Rydel: (finishes) (walks into the kitchen)

Raura: (walks into Rydel's room)

Ross: (tells her the plan)(whispers/shout) GOOOOO!

Ross: (looks around for a pink hair dye) (gives it to Laura)

Laura: (adds the hair dye into Rydel's dry shampoo) (thinks: Why in the world does she have pink hair dye)

Ross: (whisper/shout) Lets go. (pulls Laura to the living room) And now we wait (smirks)

Laura: I feel bad

Ross: Dont be...its just something called karma

Laura: (looks down) Maybe I should replace the bottle of dry shampoo with a new one...

Ross: Nononono. She shall get what she deserves. (Thinks: urgh...y must Laura be such a good girl)

Laura: (thinks: urgh...how does he sleep at night?)

Rydel's POV

After grabbing a bowl of strawberry ice cream, I went up to my room and started to get ready for my date with Ratliff. Yep! I said Ratliff. He finally asked me out! It was so romantic.

//Flashback//

Rydel: (painting nails) (gets a call from Ratliff) (answers the call)

*Conversation*

Rydel: Hey!

Ratliff: Sup!

Rydel: So why did you call?

Ratliff: Oh yeah! Turn on the radio! I've a surprise for you!

Rydel: Okay! Bye!

Ratliff: Bye!

*End of conversation*

Rydel: (turn on the radio) (hears Ratliff)

Ratliff: Hey Rydel! I've something to ask you and I want everyone to know!

Rydel: (smiles)

Ratliff: Rydel, if you can hear me, I want you to know that I like you and I was hoping that (gulps) if you would go on a date with me? (nervous) If its a yes, please call me,

Rydel: (shock) (thinks: OMG! IS THIS A DREAM?!?! MY CRUSH LIKES ME! AHHHH!) (quickly calls Ratliff) (shouts) YES!!! I will go on a date with you!

//End of flashback//

And thats how he asked me out. Wasn't it romantic. (sighs in love) Okay fine! I'll stop rubbing it on your face. Haha. I was done with my make up and found my hair kinda oily so decided to spray on some dry shampoo. While spraying it on, I noticed something strange. My hair was turning pink!

Rydel: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

End of POV

Ross' POV

I was waiting outside Rydel's room when I saw her about to scream.

Ross: Everyone! Cover your ears! Now! (runs downstairs)

Rydel: (runs downstairs)

Laura: (eyes widen)

Everyone: (laughing)

Rocky: Woah. Rydel. You've got something in your hair. (holding in a laugh but fails to) (laughs)

Rydel: (mad) Don't you think I know doofus?!

Rocky: (scared) (stops laughing)

Stormie: Uh Sweetie. Are you gonna wear that?

Rydel: Of course not!

Mark: Who did this to you sweetheart?

Rydel:(glares at Ryland) You did this to me!

Ryland: No I didn't! (Puts up hands in defence) But I'm glad someone did (chuckles)

Rydel: (pissed) Your gonna pay for what you've done! (runs back to her room to fix her hair)

Ryland: Should I be scared? I didnt do anything wrong

Everyone: (shakes their head)

Ryland: (shrugs) She's just a girl. It's not like she can do anything to me (walks to the sofa) (turns on the television)

Rydel: (comes back down) Ugg! Mom! It won't come off!

Raura: (still laughing)

Rydel: Shut up!

Riker: What's so funny?

Raura: (cools down) Ummm. It's nothing. (acts innocent)

Rydel: Oh really? (about to tackle them)

Ratliff: (opens the door) Rydel! Ready for our...

Everyone: (stares at him)

Ratliff: date? Bad timing?

Rocky: (pats his back) I'm afraid so buddy.

End of POV