Chapter 9

Ross' POV

Ross: (tired) Where is she?

Rydel: Can we go home and rest? We've been searching for hours!

Riker & Rocky: Yeah!

Ross: No! I'm gotta find her!

Everyone except Ross: (groans)

Riker: I heard mum's cooking bacon!

Ross: Nice try but you can't bribe me

Riker: Ehhh. Worth a shot.

Everyone except Ross: (complains)

Rocky: I'm hungry (drools)

Rydel: I'm tired (leans back into her car seat)

Ross: ENOUGH! Why not you guys go home first while I continue looking for her! (frustrated)

Everyone except Ross: Yes!!!!

I brought them home and continued searching for Laura.

Where can she be? I've looked everywhere! Even the orphanage! I was in deep thought when suddenly it came to me! The park! I remember hearing her say to her diary that that was her favorite place to be. Why am I so dumb! All this time she could have been there! The problem is which park. There are like billions of park here in California! Maybe I'm over exaggerting but still! How am I suppose to find her. Well I better start looking.

End of POV

After a few hours

Laura's POV

It's been hours since I left and they haven't found me yet. Who am I kidding. They must be celebrating. When I told them not to find me, I was just putting them to the test. Looks like they failed. Suddenly a gust of wind greeted me. It was really chilly outside. Who knew? Out of the blue, I heard a familiar voice call my name.

Laura: Who is that!?!

Then I saw a dirty blonde running toward me. It was Ross!

Ross: There you are! (runs towards me) (hug) I finally found you! (tears of joy trickle down his cheeks)

Laura: (doesn't hug back) (still mad at him)

Ross: (pulls away) (sad) Laura please don't be mad at me.

Laura: (looks away)

Ross: (sighs) If you don't forgive me at least come home with me. Please. Don't do this for me but for my family. Everyone misses you. They want you back.

Laura: (still looking away)(sighs)Fine

Ross: (helps her pack)

We left the park and went home. During the ride back, neither of us dared to say a word. It was dead silent in the car that even a pin drop could be heard.

Stormie's POV

Stormie: Guys! Hurry! We have to start looking for Laura!

Lynches & Vanessa: Okay!

Mark: (opens the door) (sees Ross carrying a sleeping Laura bridal style)

Everyone: You found her!

Rydel: (fangirling) OMG! You guys look so cute!

Ross: (walks in and put her on the couch) Wake up Laura. We're home. (forces a smile)

Laura: (wakes up) (sees everyone with concern looks) Hey guys (nervously smiles)

Stormie: Welcome back! (Hugs her)

Mark: We missed you! (Smiles)

Riker: I'm glad you're safe!

Ryland: Where did you find her?

Stormie: (pulls away)

Vanessa: My baby sister's back!(hugs her)

Everyone: (smiles at the moment)

Vanessa: (pulls away)

Ross: (walks to his room)(sad)

Rydel: (realizes that Ross' sad) (looks at Laura) Why is he sad?

Laura: Because I didn't forgive him. (Angry again) (crosses his arms)

Ryland: Why not? He did go through all the trouble looking for you. You should've seen the look on his face when he found out you were missing.

Laura: What he said really hurt me. (Still angry)

Vanessa: I know. He hurt me too but I still forgave him. People make mistakes. We have to learn to forgive and forget and move on. You should give him a second chance. I hope you know whats right little sis. (pats her head and walks away)

Laura: (nods) (sigh) (walks up to Ross' room)

End of POV

Laura's POV

Laura:(knocks and open the door) Hey. (sits beside him)

Ross: (doesn't talk)

Laura: Please say something

Ross: (remains silent)

Laura: Look. I'm sorry for being mean to you but I forgive you.

Ross: (looks at her) Really?

Laura: Yeah! (smiles)

Ross: Double sure? Triple sure?

Laura: YES! (giggles)

Ross: Thanks. (smiles)(hugs her)

Laura: (hugs back)

End of POV