Chapter 5

Few months later

Laura's POV

Laura & Rydel: (Painting nails)

Vanessa: (talking about boys)

Laura: I miss this girl time.

Vanessa: Me too!

Rydel: Me three! It's almost impossible for me living in this crazy house!

Laura & Vanessa: (laugh)

Vanessa: (looks out the window) (eyes widen) Girls! Look outside!

Laura: (sees a couple making out) Aww! I love love!

Rydel: (sees Courtney) No! Laura! Look closer!

Laura: (realizes what they mean) Is that Courtney?!?

Rydel & Vanessa: Yeah!

Rydel: We've gotta tell Ross!

Vanessa: Yeah!

Outside Ross' room

Rydel: Ross! Open the door!

Ross: (opens the door) WHAT!

Rydel: Courtney is cheating on you!

Laura & Vanessa: Yeah!

Ross: She would never do something like that! She may be treating you guys horribly but that doesn't mean you can make shit about her! And you! (glares at Laura & Vanessa) Stop trying to brian wash Rydel! You whores just had to get adopted and try to harm innocent people like Rydel! No wonder nobody wanted to adopt you! No wonder your mother left you! No wonder your father abused you! Coz you two are worthless pieces of shit! (slams the door)

Laura: (about to cry)(runs into her room)

Vanessa: (runs after her) (knocks on Laura's door) Laura! Open up! Don't cry! Don't listen to that jerk! You should know that by now! He said that to me too! But you don't see me crying! Come on! Open the door!

Laura: GO AWAY!

Rydel: (puts her hand on Vanessa's shoulder) Leave her alone. I think she needs some time.

Vanessa: But...but

Rydel: It's for the best

End of POV

Sorry for the short chapter!