Chapter 12

Summary of Chapter 11 

...... Lets see. Rydel pranked Ryland. Ryland embarrasses himself infront Savannah. Ryland gets scolded. Yeah all those fun stuff. Okay! Enough chitchat..................................What are you doing still reading this! ................................. Seriously! Go!

Back to the story

Ryland's POV

Arghh! I'm so mad at Laura for embarrassing me! I'm okay being embarrassed infront random people but infront of Savannha! That missy has crossed the line! One day, she's gonna be my wife and when we go back mermory lane, I don't want it to be all about my embarrassing moments! Argh! (gets an idea) Ding! A/N I don't now how to express that (rubs hand together)I got an idea! (smirks) Ohhh...... Look out Laura Marie Marano. You're in for huge surprise

Rocky: What's with your face?

Oh yeah! Forgotten to mention that Rocky and I were walking home. But who in the right mind  would wanna know that! Am I right? Only me? Never mind.  

Ryland: (wipes the smirk) A.a.a.a Nothing gotta go! Bye!

Rocky: (counts)A.a.a.a! Four A's! He's up to something! Not just anything! Something evil! Hey don't judge! I may be dumb but I can be smart! (realises Ryland's gone) And I'm talking to myself (walks away)

I couldn't wait any longer! I just had to start working on the prank. And lets just say that she's gonna regret being alive. 

End of POV

++++++++++

Laura's POV

Today was a pretty awesome day if I do say so myself. Who knew Ross was such a cool friend to hang out with. Right now, Ross and I are currently in Ross' car to somewhere. Don't ask me where because Mr Bossy Rossy wanted it to be surprise. Ugh! He knows that I HATE like literally HATE surprises. I mean who does? Suddenly, Ross stopped the car.

Laura: (looks around) Why are we at the park?

Ross: Not yet. Come on! (gets out of the car)

Laura: (runs out of the car) Wait up! 

Wow! He sure is fast! Where is he? I started walking around examining my surroundings. At the corner of my eye, I spotted a piece of paper stuck to a tree. I walked towards it curious to now what it was. It wrote:

Hey! You're probably wonder where I am. Don't worry. Just follow the coloured ribbons in the order of the rainbow. Good luck! ~Ross

I got super excited. I immediately started looking around for a red ribbon. Where can he hide a red ribbon? I turned around and saw a red ribbon tied on a red see-saw. Props to Ross for the amazing hiding spot. From there, I followed an orange ribbon underneath an orange slide to a yellow ribbon on the bench(that was the easiest to find)which lead me to a green ribbon on the bush. That lead me to a blue ribbon beside the fountain. I looked around for the last ribbon- the purple ribbon. Where in the world can it be? 

After what seemed like an hour- when I saw an hour I actually mean 5 minutes, I saw it tangled in vines with a piece of note pasted beside.

Great job! Only one step left. You see the vines right? Under the vines there is a surprise. All you have to do is look for it. Good luck!

Great! Now i got to feel the walls for a stupid entrance. I place my hand on the wall. Ewww! Gross! The walls were covered in moss! I did I do to deserve this? Ross Shor Lynch. Whatever surprise you have in stored for me better be worth touching moss. The more I got closer to the middle, the more I felt like giving up but I'm glad I didn't.