Chapter 6

Ross' Pov

Ross: (in his car)(on the way to Courtney's house)I can't believe Laura & Vanessa would say something like that! I mean! Courtney loves me and only me! I'm her one and only. She'll never cheat on me(pulls over at Courtney's house)(knocks on the door)

Courtney: (opens the door) (has her hair all messed up and clothes all crinkled)(eyes widen) Ross! What are you doing here? (fake smile) (twisting her hair nervously)

Ross: (invites himself in) (leans against the wall) What?! Can't I just drop by to say i love you to my beautiful girlfriend? (Smiles widely)

Courtney: Well it's nice to...

???: Babe? What's taking so long? Come back up to the bed! (sees Ross)

Ross: What bed? (Confused) (glares at Courtney)

???: Who are you?

Ross: I'm her boyfriend! What are you doing here at MY girlfriends house! (Pissed)

???: No! I'm HER boyfriend! We're together. She's mine and only mine. She's with me!

Courtney: Enough! Ray. Why don't you go back to my room. It'll only take a second!

Ray: (rolls his eyes) Whatever(sticks his tongue at Ross)

Ross: (sticks his tongue out too) Who the heck is that guy! (Crosses his arms) (angry)

Courtney: The name's Ray. I met him at the park this morning. (Smiles)

Ross: We've been together for a year now. And you literally just met him a few hours ago. And u decided it would be a good idea to just hooked up with him? And cheated on me?!? The one who's been with you for a year now?(points to himself)

Courtney: Don't say that babe. I'm not cheating on you. I'm just having a little fun with him when you're busy. I'm breaking up with him later. (Strokes his cheek) You're free now right? I'll meet you at your house in a while (winks)

Ross: Never call me that again! (Slaps her hand) And dont ever touch me with those dirty fingers again (starts to walk away)

Courtney: What about us? (grabs his wrist)

Ross: (turns around) WHAT ABOUT US?!? Yeah right! We're through! I'm not going to be dating a freakin whore like you(walks away)

End of POV

Rydel's POV

Stormie: Where's Ross?

Rocky: He went out with Courtney.

Rydel: (rolls her eyes)He should be apologizing to Laura! (crosses her arm) Laura's a mess right now!

Stormie: I don't know who he is now. (Shakes her head)

Mark: I thought I raised him right.

Ross: (enters the house) (scratching his head in frustration)

Everyone: (glares at him)

Ross: What?

Mark: You should be ashamed of yourself! Calling your sisters names! What is wrong with you! (Frantically waving his hands in the air)

Riker: Yeah! You should know better

Ross: Look. I'm sorry! Okay?

Vanessa: You think that's enough? A sorry? Laura's is in her room crying because of your stupid attitude and you're here saying sorry to us?

Ross: Look! I'm not in the mood! (Clearly pisses)

Rydel: And why is that? (pretends to care)

Ross: Because I broke up with Courtney!

Everyone: YES! FINALLY! (happy dance)

Ross: (looks down) (smiles)

Riker: There's the smile I miss and love.

Ross: I'm sorry guys for being such a jerk. (Scratches the back of his neck)

Rocky: It's okay! Welcome back! (hugs him)

Ross:(hugs back)(pulls away) I promise I'll be back to my old self again but right now I gotta go apologize to Laura. (walks away)

Everyone: (continues dancing) YEY! NO MORE COURTNEY!

Riker: We should celebrate!

Ryland: I'll get the cake!

Ratliff: I'll decorate!

End of POV

Ross' POV

Ross: (sees his family and chuckles) (knocks on Laura's door)Hey Laura. I'm sorry about just now. Can you please open the door?

No response

Ross: Please.

Still no response

Ross: Okay. It's alright if you don't want to open the door. But I want you to know that you were right. Courtney was cheating on me. I'm sorry for accusing you for brain washing Rydel and for saying that no one loves you and all. That is'nt true. My family loves you. I'm sorry for being a jerk but can you forgive me?

Laura: (opens the door) YOU THINK THAT SAYING SORRY WILL HELP? EVEN IF YOU SAY A MILLION SORRY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU KNEW WHAT VANESSA AND I WAS GOING THROUGH BUT YOU TREATED US LIKE IT WAS NO BIG DEAL! YOU CALLED ME STUFF THAT WILL FOREVER LEAVE A SCAR ON MY HEART! YOU'RE RIGHT! NO ONE LOVES ME! I THINK MY PARENTS ARE SOOOOOO HAPPY UP THEIR IN HEAVEN WITHOUT ME! YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT! DON'T BOTHER SAYING SORRY COZ YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BROTHER! (slams the door)

Ross: Laura? (holding back tears)

No answer

Ross: Laura! Please! (tears up)

Laura: Rot in hell!

Ross: (hurt and shock) (walks into his room thinking about what she said) I deserve that. (cries)

End of POV

Drama! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Please vote and comment about what you think about this story so far! Bye!