Chapter 11

The next morning (8:45 am)

Rydel's POV

All night, I've been thinking all about what happened last night. How someone had pranked me by putting in pink dye into my dry shampoo bottle.

It had to be Ryland. Laura was too innocent to ever do such a thing. And Ross...he's probably matured and should know well enough to never mess with me. Ryland has to be it. He loves to prank the whole family. Especially me. Apparently because I was the only 'Annoying' one. Now its my turn to get revenge.

Everyone except Ryland was downstairs preparing for first day of school. Perfect. It's pay back time. I creeped into Ryland's /Ross' room and took out my make up kit. Yep! I'm gonna apply make up on him! Ohhh! I'm evil alright. What I love about Ryland is that he is a heavy sleeper. When I say heavy I mean really heavy. Don't believe me? Flashback time!

//Flashback//

Ross: RYLAND! WAKE UP! (shakes him) (jumps on his bed) THERE'S A FIRE!

Ryland: (still sound a sleep)

Ross: COME ON RYLAND! WAKE UP! (hits him)

Ryland: (pushes Ross away) (continues sleeping)

Ross: (on the floor) (thinks of a plan) RYLAND! BACON!

Ryland: (immediately wakes up) Where?!? Where's my bacon?!?

//End of flashback//

The only way you can wake him up is by saying bacon. I don't know why but it is what it is. Okay! Enough chit chat. I took out some fake eyelashes and eye shadow and started to apply them on him. I took out some blush and brushed it on his checks. And for the finishing touch. I took out my red eyeliner and drew a huge red circle on his rose to make him look like a clown. Voila! My master piece is complete. I dashed back into my room to hide the evidence and went back into his room to get him ready for school.

Rydel: Bacon!

Ryland: (wakes up)Where's bacon?!

Rydel: What bacon? (lies)

Ryland: Didn't you say bacon?(confused)

Rydel: Nop! (lies) (tries to change subject) Uhh-You're late!

Ryland: (looks at the clock) (9 am) Oh shoot!

End of  Rydel's POV

Ryland's POV

How could anyone not have told me earlier! They just had to wait till the last minute to finally make their ass up to my room to wake me up. Is it that difficult? It's not like my room was a mile away from the living room. Like its legit the nearest to the stairway. And Ross, I thought him moving back in with me would be a great help. He could have wake me up and all but apparently his's as useless as a piece of shit. Might as well let him move back in to the guest room.

Anyway, after Rydel told me I was late for school, I immediately ran into my car and drove to school wearing a only a pair of sweat pants and a jacket over a muscle t-shirt. I didn't care about my looks. It's already perfect!  They's no need for hair spray and all those shit. I was born perfect.

Once I arrived, I quickly made my way into the school. But what made it awkward was the fact that everyone was staring and sniggering behind my back. Weird? Nah. They're just staring at my handsome face. I looked at my watch. It was 9:28a.m. Yes! I made it! And with two minutes to spare. I walked toward my locker to get ready for my upcoming lessons when I spotted a familiar blonde and brunette talking not far away. It was Ross & Laura. I closed my locker and walked towards them.

Ryland: Hey guys!

Ross: (looks at him) Oh hey Ryl... (realizes the makeup on his face) (started giggling)

Laura: (looks at Ross weirdly)(looks at Ryland)(realizes it too)(giggles too)

Ryland: (confused) WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!

Raura: (laughs even louder)

Ryland: WHAT?!

Raura: (laughs even louder-like that was even possible)

Ryland: (frustrated)

Ugh! Seriously! What so funny?! "Ring!!!"went the school bell. I ran to class with Ross and Laura who were STILL LAUGHING! Like what so funny? Never mind. I sat beside my crush, Savannah Hudson, while Ross sat with obviously Laura. The've gotten so closed in just one day! WOW! Anyway, when I looked back at Savannah, I caught her staring at me.

Ryland: (smirk) See anything you like?

Savannah: (stops staring and starts giggling while shaking her head)

???: RYLAND LYNCH!

Ryland: (stops thinking) Yes Mr Kemper. (looks up)

I really think that his name should be Mr Temper. He is ALWAYS angry! I gave him a bar of chocolate for teachers day and do you know what I got in return? A big scolding! Apparently we're not allowed to bring outside food to school.

Mr Kemper: WHAT IS ON YOUR FACE?!?

Ryland: (confused) There's nothing on my face sir. Only pure handsome-ness

Mr Kemper: HAHA! VERY FUNNY! GO TO THE TOILET! NOW!

Ryland: Yes sir. Going sir. (scared)

I was about to run when...

Mr Kemper: NNNNNOOOOOWWWWW!

I ran away in a split second knowing that he is going to shout louder if I didn't. Man is he fierce. I ran into the boy's toilet like a little kid who saw a ghost on the way. I looked at the mirror only to find a clown face.

Ryland: Hey. Who's that funny looking dude? (realizes it's him) Wait what? AHHHHHHHHHH!

What happened to my gorgeous looking face? Who did this? When did he/she did it? Who! WHO! I was raging with anger. You could see steam pouring out from my nose and ear. Literally! Well maybe not but you know what I mean. I thought for a second, thinking of those who were most likely to do such a thing. None of my family members would ever do such a thing. They're too innocent. There's only one person I dont know well. And I have this gut feeling its her. Laura Marie Marano. I'm coming for you! Mwahahaha!

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for quite sometime. I was really busy with my exam and all but now I'm back! I hope you guys enjoyed it! :) Nvm, I know it sucks...