Chapter 26

"I...I..." Her mouth hung open."I'm sorry but I can't"

The moment she said that she yanked her hands off Ross'. She looked left and right before finally deciding in which direction she was gonna head to.

Turning around, she left Ross' to feel a kind of feeling he had yet to quite understand.

What was this feeling? Remorse? Livid? Disappointed? Jealous?

He was definitely a bit of each. Angry at her for rejecting and leaving him at this state.

Disappointed that she actually didn't have any feelings towards him.

Sad and jealous that she might have left him for a better and more handsome kind of guy? For all he knew, she could have even left him for an alien! jkjk😂😂😂

The feeling he had was nothing compared to the way he felt when rejected by other girls. When they rejected him, his ego wasn't affected in any sort of way. He felt it was their lose and not his. 'They weren't good enough anyway!' he thought.

But now, he felt like he had lost a basketball match against a child for the hundredth time in a row. He felt like he had failed the easiest test in existence. He felt like he had been bullied for all the years he had lived on this horrible, cruel planet.

He felt like... a loser.

The thought of being rejected by the most important girl in his life meant a lot to him. He started to think he wasn't good enough for her. Thinking that she deserved a much better person. Thinking all kinds of negative thoughts

He hated his stupid hormones. He hated them for ruining his life. For starters, they were the cause of his broken relationship. Even starting them!

Every single girl he dated, every single girl he met, every single one of them said that he was clingy. But when he wasn't, they would claim that he didn't love them.

He shook his head in frustration. Why are girls so messed up. Stupid hormones! Urgh! What am I even angry at

He tuned roughly on his hair as though about to rip them off.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his back. His mood instantly lifted. Laura's back! She must be here because she has changed her mind.

He turned around smiling like a retard with his eyes closed, clearly expecting to hear an apology from Laura, But instead he got neither of those thinks

It wasn't Laura nor was it an apology he was listening to. He open his eyes to see Ryland, who was hiding behind the bush then, trying his best to fight against the urge to smile at the look on Ross' face.

"Disappointed to she me instead of Laura huh." Ryland mocked "She totally doesn't want you! Literally straight up rejected!" He couldn't resist it anymore and burst out laughing as hard as he could. Right to the point that he was on the floor, rolling

Then another voice was heard from behind, this time a girl's. Again, he turned around expecting Laura feeling guilty.

But NOP! It was Rydel. Reality was being so cruel to him right now. Constantly bring his hopes up and destroying them immediately

"Hey! Its alright kay? Laura might have gotten a shock being asked that question out of a sudden . She just needs more time." Rydel comforted him, her hands rubbing his back.

"Yeah. Trust me. I know my sister pretty well and she doesn't work well under pressure. It will make her scared and try her best to avoid it." Vanessa said with a frown.

"Yeah bro! We're sad for you too! You put in so much effort in putting this day together. You even got planned a private concert in your secret hiding spot just for her." Riker continued, pointing behind his back at the long vines on the wall.

Everyone looked at Rocky, expecting him to say something. He understood the signal and spoke his mind," One word, Period."

Instantly regretting making Rocky say something, Ross completely what Rocky had said and started to tear up thinking about what was going to be the consequences of his sudden question and outcome of what might be their broken friendship.

"Laura's going to avoid me! Laura's gonna gossip about my secret. She going to make me the school's joke." He fell to his knees and let tears stream down his feet."Worst of all, I'm going to lose the love of my life!"

The Lynch all bent down and attacked Ross in a cuddle which managed to make him feel better enough to bring him and all the things they set up back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys! Im so sry for not updating for soooo long! I was preparing myself for a life changing examination so couldnt update. But what matters is that you now know Laura's answer. XD