Thrid book first chapter.

Where did everything go wrong. I never thought I would here, standing in front of the man I love or should say loved. Standing in front of him holding our child in my arms crying, I never thought I would be 23 with a child and going to sign divorce papers. 

But fame got to him and it made him into something his not, I don't love the man standing infront of me, I love the man I met at the park six years ago who came up to me and who put me at ease. Who kept doing so through those six years, I love the man who took me away from all my pain and my dark place, who helped me find my voice and saved me after New York. I love that man, I don't love this one . The person Jack is now is someone you don't want anything to do with, the type of man who puts his career over his family. Daniel seemed to be able to do both, his still the same stupid self. It makes me wonder what if I married Daniel and had Bailey with him, how different would my life be to now.

"B come on, we don't have to do this "

"You brought this on yourself Jack."

"I love you B and I'm sorry, I want to be apart of your lives."

"Where were you when I had a miscarriage, where were you when we needed you, thats right you were at work cause you put that before us, I still have a career but I've managed to put you both before it. But hey you were never good at multitasking cause you couldn't lie to me about cheating and still sleep with me, cause you told me then." I say going to walk away.

"I know I've messed up but let me show you that I'm not him anymore." He runs his hand through his curls, oh how much I love his curls and his eyes.

"You can be part of  Bailey's life but not apart of mine. Just go back to Autumn cause that's what you seem to do best." I put Bailey in her car seat and get into the drivers seat driving away.

So much has happened in three years, so much that you don't know and your probably dying to know, there are things I'm dying to know also. Your all wondering how we ended up here, I'm wondering the same thing, all the questions, or the things your trying to figure out I'm doing the same thing or I've already gone over what your thinking and come up with what you have. Basically I'm in the same boat you are, let's figure it out all together.

Jack's POV

That's what I'll do, go back to Autumn, no matter how much I love Bella and Bailey, Bella's never going to forgive me. Not this time not after what's happened, I know I've fucked up worse then I have before and I wondered why Bella came back to me and I'm not surprised she's leaving me. What  I've built and worked hard for has come crashing down.

Hey guys so I said I would put out the first chapter to the third book, so here it is. Let me know what you honestly think about it and If I should keep writing it, this is the only chapter I've written so far. Ive decided to release the first couple of chapters for my Daniel Seavey fan fic, it is called "What once was  a dream"so that's out if your wanting to read it.

Bye for now ❤️❤!!

Love you all

Bye for now