Making A Promise.

After I woke up and had I shower, I put on some black leggings and a why don't we tshirt. Leaving my hair down. Today's just a lazy day unless the boys or my dad have anything planned, they most likely will knowing them if there not busy. So I call Daniel to see if there doing anything.

"Hey, are you guys doing anything today?"

"Yeah we're busy all day today"

"Okay cool, I'll talk to you later bye "

"Bye B"

He hangs up, looks like it's just me. I decided to just go to Alice's house and try fixing everything even though it should have been resolved a year ago. I knock on her door and Sarah is surprised to see me when she opens the door.

"Bella " she looks sad and like she hasn't t had any sleep.

"Hi Sarah, is Alice here ?"

"You haven't heard " she looks down to me.

"Heard what, is Alice okay." I say worried.

"She's not here "

"Where is she, do you know when she'll be home?"

"Alice died- " she didn't have to continue her sentence, I knew exactly what she was going to say and I didn't what to hear it, and I don't want to believe it." My heart speeds up and I begin to panick.

"When"

"A week ago, after your fight, things started going down hill, she didn't have anyone else besides her boyfriend, but he cheated and started things at school, intill she couldn't take it anymore, so she" she says breaking down as I hug her.

My best friend that Iv'e known my whole life is gone, everhting has been happening all at once, losing people one after another. I say goodbye to Sarah and just start running down the street crying, it's 3 kilometres to the cemetery but I just run it and when I find where she is I stop and drop to my knees. I didn't want to believe it but it's true. I sit there breaking down and I become a mess.

"I'm sorry Alice, it's my fault, I should have gone after you or called, now your here and when I could have stoped you but I didn't. Why does everyone leave me, I should have stayed, you wouldn't be dead, Harley wouldn't be, I cause so much pain for everyone around me and there family. It should be me here not you, you would be living and I should be in the spot you are." I continue on crying.

"You were good for me Alice, you broke me out if my shell bit by bit, thank you for being my friend , thank you for being there when I had none else, your my family, my sister and my best friend." I say getting up as it starts to rain heavily. I walk the whole way home, I'm in the middle of the street crying and soaking wet.

When I get to my front door I stop not wanting to go in, so I just sit outside on the porch, I'm feel a billion different things right now, shock, sadness, anger, the felling of losing hope and giving up. I've lost three people in my life, three people who are so important. Three might not  seem like many when other family's have lost that amount of people at once, I know that.

But these three people are the first out of many to die for me, my grandparents are still alive and well, same for uncles and aunties also cousin. I don't know how to handle it and knowing two of there deaths are my fault makes all tens times worse.

Alice was always there for me and I was there for her but not when she needed me most, I'm a terrible friend and person, I will never forgive myself for Alice's death or Harley's. I will carry that guilt and regret with me forever, don't tell me it's not my fault because it is. A car pulls up in front of my house and jack gets out looking at me worried, he runs to me and puts his arms around me as I put my head into his chest and cry.

"Sarah told us what happened "

"Everything's my fault" I say into his chest.

"It's not "

"Don't let go"

"I will never let go of you B, I love you "

"Promise " I say in his arms.

"We don't make promises, but I promise Bella"

Daniel's POV

I pull up infront of Bella's house seeing that Jack is there and Bella's soaking wet and crying in his arms. At this moment I knew she wasn't going to say yes, it's always going be Jack there meant to be with one another, I have to be okay with that. Me and Bella are only meant to be friends, no more then that.

Bella's POV 

I walk back inside, Jack by my side and I strip off my clothes , not caring that Jack is in the room and have a shower. I sit at the bottom of the shower letting the water trickle down my body, I wrap my arms around my legs and press my head against the wall and just sit there. I feel as if I've hit my breaking point, that I'm wanting to give up. Singing won't get me through this one, not right now.

Half an hour later, I get out of the shower and put on one of jack's jumpers that he lifted and I never returned and a pair of pj shorts. Then just climbed into my bed.

"Jack can you lay with me ?"

He doesn't say anything, he just takes off  his shoes and climbs into my bed and cuddling next me. I lay my head in his chest as he kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you too Jack and I can wait how ever long for you " I say into his chest drifting off to sleep.

Jack's POV

"I don't want to wait anymore B" I say but she didn't hear me cause she fell asleep.

Hey guys hoped you like the chapter, so I decided who was going to be with Bella and you can tell by this chapter who it is. I'm confident that I made the right decision and I hope you like the decision I made, all we need is a ship name for Jack and Bella cause I have no idea. So if you guys could help me in that I would be so appreciative and would shout you out for coming up with it in a chapter. Please comment and vote they mean a lot and Have an amazing day if you weren't already having one and intill next time

Bye for now ❤❤!!