Moving Next Door

"What do you mean, moving back to Sydney"

"Exactly that"

"Why"

"Bella, everything
here is just not good for you and we have a house"

"Since when?" I say pacing

"Since your mum died "

"So you got the house when she died, case we owned it"

"Yep, were leaving "

"I'm not going, I lifted once, I'm not leaving again p, I'm not making the same mistake twice"

"Your a child Bella"

"I'm 18 you can't make me go with you"

"How are you going to pay rent and bills"

"I'll get a job, go into my trust fund I dont need it anymore"

"You will not go into your trust fund!" He raises his voice.

"I refuse to go"

"Fine, but we're selling the house here so you better start looking for a place to live bella" he walks away.

I'm not leaving again, I can't and I refuse to. I made that mistake once I'm not making it again. I'll get a job, I'll do anything I have to, to stay, to be here with jack and the boys.

//a month later \\

A month later, Angelia, tris and my dad are gone, there back in Sydney and I'm here sitting in an empty house, waiting for the boys to return. I told them when there home if they want to come over to just walk through the door, when they do thee faces are shocked to see the emptiness of the house. I walk around the corner and a sigh of relief washes over them. Jack runs towards me picking ,y up and spinning me around kissing me.

"I missed you too" I say into his shoulder.

"You scared the living day lights out of me b"

"You scared all of us " they say in unison.

"I'm sorry, dad moved back to Sydney, I refused to go, so now I'm by myself and have to find a an apartment, wanna help later?"

"Why not live with us, you basically did ?" Corbyn suggest

"I can't do that "

"Why not B, there's a spare room and we have a garage that has nothing in it so we can have the studio in there"

"Jack"

"Please, we need someone who will put us in check and keep the house tidy."

"I'm not your maid Zach" I laugh.

"Please Bella" jack begs.

"Fine, but piss me off I'll move out " I say as they all group hug around me.

"Let's start right now"

"Don't you want to sleep or relax"

"Nope we can relax when your moved in" Daniel says running up the stairs.

My room was packed, so all we had to do was carry boxes over, so we did that and an hour later everything was in my new room, which was right next to jacks and who I have to share a bathroom with. I'm sitting in jack's room now on his bed while his laying down on my leg.

"Gonna be fun, that your living here"

"Why is that?" I bite my lip looking down at him.

"Cause I can do this whenever I want." He sits up abit kissing me.

"I don't mind that, plus we can play pranks on the boys and have fun all the time."

"Also there's no excuse that you have to go home cause your already home. Also you probably don't even need to set your room up because you can just sleep with me" he smiles

"Nice one Jack Avery, but I still need my space away from you lot. Speaking of I'm going to start my room, while you rest" I kiss his lips getting up and walking into my new room.

"But-"

"Sleep!" I Yell at him before laughing.

I set my room up, exactly the same as it was before, but put all of my make up in the bathroom cause it's a lot bigger then my one next door. It's going to be weird leaving here, with all the boys and jack cause basically I moved in with my boyfriend. But I know we'll be fine that's all that's matters. All the drama is behind us, it stills makes me feeled unsettling but not as much as it did when I first got back. Some aspects of New York still haunt me but I'm over coming them as well. I'm so tired I crash in my bed and just fall asleep.

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter, it's happier then the others , I'm still not really feeling like myself and still going through something's. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, I'll be more then happy to answer them or if anyone just wants to talk. Please vote and comment, it all means a lot.

Also can we just talk about how good Jack and the boys looked at the BBMA's they looked so good❤️!!, I screamed when I saw them no joke.

Have an amazing day if you weren't already and intill next time

Bye for now ❤️❤!!