Nothing's Perfect

I wanna tell Jack, Daniel and I slept together, but then I don't. We just got back together, there in a band together, so much shit has happened already and I can take anymore. Even if I tell jack he might not even care cause it was when we weren't even together but then again we were spending time together during the summer.

"We should tell him Bella"

"Then what happens, we all fight and it effects the band, no way I'm not  letting you ruin your career, if I tell him I'm not  naming who it was. I'll lie and say someone else, but I can't lose him not again Daniel, I need him right now"

"I feel bad"

"It happened 8months ago Danny,Jack and I weren't even together "

"I'm telling him if you don't " he walks away.

His going to find out anyway, why not it come from me. Me and Daniel were talking in his room so I walk down the hall and walk into jack's. His sitting on his bed with a girl.

"Hey b, this Hannah, she surprised me with a vist "

"Nice to meet you " I smile to her and she smiles back.

"I was going to talk to you but I'll come back later Jack"

"What's it about, cause whatever it is we can still talk.""

"It has to do with us and what happened last summer" I then on my heel and walk away.

It's like autumn all over again, everytime a girl is visiting Jack they end up sleeping together or make out. If we fight his probably going to go there and then it's going to be everything all over again. Why is nothing working out for me since I've been back, for once I just want something to work out right. 

I walk down stairs and sit down next to Daniel and Zach.

"Did you know jack had someone over " I ask both of them.

They nod there  head .

"I'm telling him so don't worry about it " I whisper to Daniel.

"Okay" he whisper back.

An hour past and jack is still upstairs with his friend and the more time I wait, I get nervous also have the feeling of passing out. But he comes down, saying goodbye to his friend and he looks at me before walking back up the stairs not saying anything. He looks like his role around and someone has been all over him, I can see it on his neck and I know that wasn't from me. So I walk upstairs and walk stright into his room.

"Did anything happen?" I look down to him

"Why do you assume everytime I have a girl in my room that isn't you, something happend."

"You have a love bite on your neck and I know it isn't from me, you look  a mess, so I can only assume things Jack "

"Mabey I did something, being with you is so complicated Bella, when you walk in here telling me, we need to talk about summer and us I feel as if your breaking up with me." He sits in his desk chair.

"I wasn't going to break up with you, but it looks like you've already done that."

"Why can't we not fight for once in our relationship, cause all we ever do is fight!"

"I slept with Daniel over the summer in New York, that's what I wanted to talk about or tell you"

"I don't give two shits  about that, we weren't even together,I would care if you did that now or if you had feelings for him"

"Your one to say that, that you would be mad if I slept with him while I was with you, cause if I can remember correctly you SLEPT WITH AUTUMN. When I was in New York. " I feel my blood boil.