Corbyn's A Princess

I wake up the next day, to Zach screaming like a little girl. I walk down the stairs and see Zach trying to run form jonha and Corbyn.

"What are you guys doing" I rub my eyes.

"Zach took my pancake !"

"Get another one" I sit at the island.

"Morning "

"Morning Danny"

"Where's jack?"

"His still asleep" I yawn, grabbing a cooked pancake and eating it.

"Hey that was mine"

"Oh well, not my problem, princess " I say to Corbyn.

"I am a princess and as my servant I want my juice, get it for me now!" He jokes

"I'm good thanks" I take another bite of the pancake.

"Why are you guys so loud?" Jack is finally awake.

"We're just talking about how Corbyns a princess"

"You've only just noticed" Jack walks over kissing my forehead and grabing himself breakfast.

After breakfast I have a shower and change into overalls and a white crop top underneath them, I also put my white  superstars.

"I'll be back later, I have stuff to do " I say walking up the stairs into jack's room and jump the balcony. I have to pack up the studio and it's going to be a pain, every instrument has its own
Case and the board that's a pain. So I'm having fun, I pack all the guitars and electric ones as well, took apart my drum kit.

It's been about an hour and I'm getting nowhere but I keep charging through it all and I'm done by the end of the day.

It's weird seeing the house empty, not Angelia cleaning, my dad not sitting on the couch watching tv. But I have five new roommates to get use to.

I walk up to my old room and look around to see if I lifted anything cause knowing me I did. I walk into my closet, there's writing in the wall I didn't write it and none of the boys did. It's scarring me, written on the wall it has 'dumb bitch, I'm coming "

"What the hell" I touch the wall and it's still wet.

Nothing has happened in three months, I've been lifted alone and getting better, I get the feeling this person doesn't want me any better they want me to go back to the dark place I was in. Probably do what I was going to do but I couldn't, they hope I go back there and actually do it this time. There's only two people I could think of, your probably thinking the same thing that I am. I take a picture and leave. I climb over my balcony and lock jack's door behind me just to be safe. I walk in and see Jack doing his school work but also playing with a USB.

"You scared me"

"Sorry, is that the USB I gave you "

"Yeah"

"Have you listened to it?"

"I was to scared to" he bite his lip looking down to me.

"There's covers and original songs on it "

"I was scared to hear you sing, cause you were gone, I wanted to get over you but I couldn't"

"I wanted to get over you to, but couldn't either " I sit on his  bed.

"I'm not sure if I want to hear them"

"I'm not sure if I want you to hear them either" I play with my ring

"Can we talk about something we never talked about" he rolls over to me in his chair.

"I know what you want to talk about, do you just think about the fact that we could have been parents right now or that it just happened in the first place?"

"Both, it ruined us, I know it happened a year ago but we never talked about it"

"I know, it was one of the hardest decisions I had to make, but neither of us were ready"

"I know and it's okay" he kisses me.

"Someone wrote on  my wall "

"Where?"

"In my old room, it had dumb bitch I'm coming, I'm scared Jack, what if they try and hurt me, you know what jace said to me."

"Everything's going be fine B, trust me, I'll go over and see it."

He goes over and when he comes back he tells me it's not there, now I'm freaking out, I show Jack the picture and when I see the wall for myself, I start shaking. They were in the house when I was, I was lifted alone with whoever was there.

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter, let me now who you think it was and why they did it. Please comment and bite they mean a lot. Have an amazing day if you weren't already, intill next time bye for now.